Dried Up Like A Raisin.

As I hung upside down, in the cave of a crazy mob princess, that may or may not want to either have sex with me until I look like a dried up grape or suck all of my bodily fluids until I look like a dried up grape. Either way, I would still look like a raisin.

"Hey, Cecil was it, are you going to turn me into a raisin?" I asked

"What the heck is a raisin?!" Cecil asked with a confused tone

"Its a dried up grape." I replied feeling all the blood in my head ready to burst out like piñata.

"You surprised me, uuhhh..." She said which indicated to me that she doesn't even know my name.

"My name is Stunnington." I answered

"Right, Stunnington, you surprised me." Cecil started, "From what I heard, you were able to fight Andr and live, not a lot of mobs can do that, which surprised me that you couldn't defeat me."

"Well, I didn't want to hurt that cute face of yours." I said with a smile which got an astonished facial expression from Cecil. Right into my trap...

"W-w-what!" Cecil said, her face red as netherrack and stuttering like my friend's report card 'D-D-D-D-D-D-D...'

"And your so smart too, by using your exquisite charm and beauty, you were able to mesmerize me long enough to nullify me completely."I said, "I am very impressed."

"O-oh, thank you very much for the compliments!" She said still shimmering brighter than active redstone and with a big smile on her face.

I am sure you are wondering why I am buttering up to this spider girl,well the reason being is that it may be my only way of escaping.

"I must say, the second I saw you, I knew I was looking at the face of a majestic goddess." I said

"Oh stop!" Cecil said getting a bit squeamish, "Your making me blush!"

Fun Fact about Moue!
•I have been trained by my masters of anime that to woe a woman is to shower her with compliments, so I have mastered the ways of smooth-talking!

"And do you know what I find the most attractive of you?" I started, setting down the final puzzle pieces of my master plan.

"And whats that?" Cecil asked with curiosity and lust obviously building up in her.

"Your lovely, rosy eyes." I answered which I could imagine steam blowing out of Cecil's ears from those four words and now its time that I get down from here, "But alas, I can not admire those beautiful eyes more thoroughly from this height."

"Oh!" Cecil said as she began to walk onto the walls then onto the ceiling and began to untie me, "I will just let you down then."

As the grip of the web rope loosened I could feel gravity take action and I quickly found myself learning more of how tasty the ground is.

"Oh my Notch!" I could hear Cecil say as she rolled me onto my back and wiping off bits of dirt and gravel from my face, "Are you alright?!"

"I am now that I can see those eyes much closer." I replied which got a facial expression from Cecil that said 'Have my spider babies!'

"Well, how about you get a better experience with the rest of my face..." As she said this, she closed her eyes and began to lower her head where my head was. Emphasis on 'was'. She ended up getting a face full of dirt and gravel just like me.

"Well I guess it is time for me to take my leave." I was about to make my way towards the exit when I got abruptly stopped by a pair of black and gray sleeved arms wrapped around my left arm.

"C-can I come with you?" Cecil asked avoiding eye contact with me and blushing incredibly, with a very nervous tone of voice.

"I will give you something better." I started, "How would you like to come and live in my house with me?"

"Really?!" Cecil asked with astonishment and excitement in her voice.

"Of course! I would love to have you live with me so I would be able to see those beautiful rosy eyes everyday."

With joy in her eyes and a smile that shined brightly, she giggled gleefully and we made our way back home.

Now I am sure your wondering why I asked her to come live with me, well all I can say to that is: Location!Location!Location! and what I mean by that is that if I brought her back home with me, it would save me the trouble of going to look for her when the time comes for me to conquer her heart. I guess you can say its like killing two birds with one stone, with me, Cecil and Andr living in the same house, although I do feel like I am forgetting something. Something that Cecil told me when she was babbling on. oh well, if I cant remember it, might have not been important!