MUSIC MAKES ME HIGH!

Hhhmm, let me recollect my thoughts: I found a block of diamond which led me to fall into a hole full of females that may or may not want to eat me, they are all the female versions of the mobs they are and they think I am cute... I told you it would've gotten strange here on...

"Well, Whitney, I am flattered by your offer to me as your boyfriend and dinner but Im afraid I will have to deny your request. Maybe next time." I said with a grin on my face and before I knew I was sent flying through the air, lying upside down in a leather couch, which gave me a chance to actually get a good look around the place.

It was sort of like a combination between a biker bar and a fancy hotel, it had an indoor pool, bedrooms, bar and tons of other stuff I wasn't able to talk about because there was a very carnivorous and seductive female walking towards me, so I quickly rolled myself straight onto the chair, adjusted my black fedora onto my temple, straightened out my long sleeve, cactus green shirt, took my IPhone (which I am now just realizing I had with me the whole time) out of my black skinny jeans pocket (for men!) and started to listen to some music with my earbuds (which I also just found out I had with me).

"Now, dont do anything rash, Whitney." The skeleton said

"Yeah!" Heroinebrine and the zombie said simultaneously, "Dont go eat him up by yourself, we want some too!"

"I think I may want to... play with him..." the creeper said with a very sinister looking smile on her face

"And you all will." Whitney said giving a seductive smile towards me, "After Im done with him..."

"What exactly are you going to do to him?" The skeleton asked

"You dont have to worry about that, Skelly." Whitney started towards me, "Now, its time to feast. Are you ready?"

I said nothing for I pumped the sound all the way up, not able to hear anything from the outside of my mind.

"Hey! Are listening to me?!" Whitney said

Im sure your wondering how I know what they are saying, well I can read lips, Ive been able to develop this skill when I am trying to figure what someone is saying when I am listening to music but in this case where I may be eaten, I may stick with the idea that I cant hear her.

"You cant ignore me!" Whitney said with fury growing in her eyes, "No one ignores the princess of all wither skeletons!"

At this point I have decided to just ignore her on a whole and just daydream the day away.

"I said... no one... ignores me..." Whitney uttered out through her hard breaths of anger

"You think we should back off?" The creeper asked

"Yeah.." The others said simultaneously backing away from the now pissed off Whitney who seemed more ultimate wither looking than her normal look.

Surprise FunFact about Me!:
•My entire body reacts to any song I listen to which means the theme of the song will affect my way of fighting.

"Hey!" The now monstrous looking Whitney said and coming out of her back were four long sword wielding wither skeleton arms, "I will teach you what happens when someone ignores me!" Which she then proceeded to hurl the swords towards me but in a split second later I was now blocking all of the swords with my iron and ender swords.

"Impossible!" Whitney said in a shock tone, "No mere human should be able to stop my attack."

"This..." I uttered out

"What did you say?!" Whitney asked still in her angered tone and applying more pressure to the swords

"Is..." I uttered another word

"Is what?!" Whitney said applying more pressure

"Survival of the fittest!" I shouted out, pushing my swords into hers, thus sending hurling them into the ceiling.

"What the nether?!" Whitney said attempting to release her swords from the ceiling

"This... is... Do or Die!" I shouted out running towards Whitney with a sword in each of my hands and lunging at her ready to send the blow to end her life.

Whitney opened her eyes and was expecting excruciating pain rushing through her body but it never came, "I-Im still alive..."

"Yeah..." was all I said slowly moving the swords away from Whitney's neck

"Why did you let me live?" She asked in a frantic tone

"I would hate to see anything bad happen to that cute face of yours." I said using my endersword to teleport towards the door, "I hope to see you again Whitney!"