Explosive Hormones for Explosions

"Okay... Gotta think fast..." 

The first part of my plan of escaping the vial clutches of the Zombie prince had succeed with flying colors, but now I had no idea what to do after that.

With a quick pace, I started to make my way towards the initial blast zone.

*Crumbling sounds of stone*

"Don't think you can escape from me that easily you worthless worm!" 

As the ground beneath began to rise in some areas and sink in others, a large figure began to form in the midst of this phenomenon. 

The once grossly muscled, rotten fleshed Yaebi had taken the form of a even more grossly muscled, much greener and double foreheaded of a behemoth. 

And if that wording flew over you, he had transformed into a giant zombie with even more tattered clothing. Almost like the hulk but less cooler.

"YOU SHOULD BE HONORED!" A loud voice erupted, "I NEVER HAVE TO TAKE TO THIS FORM WHENEVER I HAVE TO DEAL WITH PESTS LIKE YOU!"

The mutated prince slowly began to stumble towards me, which escalated to more of a fast-walk, then to more of a striding motion. Raising his bulky fist into the air, he quickly released the weight down towards my position.

Using one of the many abilities of the "Creep Suit" and with a snap of my finger, I created a spark with my index finger to ignite the gunpowder that littered the suit.

*CRACK,BANG,EXPLOSION SOUND*

Just as I planned, the combustion from the explosion had launched me out of the way of the oncoming fist from crushing me like an ant and into a nearby forest that hadn't been demolished, but it has also burnt out large portions of gunpowder patches on my suit which just means I won't be able to pull that stunt again. 

Unless I find more gunpowder lying around somewhere.

________________________________________________________________________________

But where would I be able to get enough gunpowder to refuel myself?

*Twig snapping, Bush rustling*

"Ultra Secret Master Ninja Mode Activate!" I quickly shift my body into the form of the flying crane position you see in those karate movies.

I didn't know karate, I just did it to scare as a means to scare whoever was trying to scare me.

And it seemed to work, as Cupa fumbled out of the bush and fall flat onto the ground.

"Oh, it's you Cupa." 

I deactivated my special ability and made my way towards the young Creeper princess to see if she is alright.

Flipping her onto her back, I was greeted with a very puzzled and frightened looking Cupa.

"W-What was t-that?" She asked in a hushed tone, "You almost made me explode!"

Giving her a grasp of my hand, I hoisted her up to her feet and gave her a wry grin.

"Sorry about that, thought you were someone that needed a taste of my special ability."

*Thunderous Wails of Anger Echo Around*

"WHERE ARE YOU, COWARD!" The distorted voice of Yaebi roared.

"Well he doesn't seem like a happy-camper." I stated, "I wonder how I will be able to beat him without a sufficient supply of gunpowder in my suit."

"I could transform into my Mob form and help you take him down?" Cupa suggested which I gave a simple 'nope' to.

"This is between me and that cry baby, don't want you to get anymore involved with this."

Cupa began to contemplate with herself for a moment, then ,like a light bulb had just turned on in her head, she went from that 'Eureka!" face to a 'S-Senpai...' face immediately after.

I noticed this fairly quickly and was quite curious as to what she had thought up.

"Did you think of something?"

"W-Well..." She timidly started, "S-Since I am a Creeper m-myself... and I am able to... make my own gunpowder..."

"Then I will be able to resupply my suit to fight off Yaebi!" I excitedly exclaimed, "This is awesome, were gonna win!"

With the excitement within me bursting out like an explosion (heh), I rushed towards Cupa and took a grasp of her arms. A sheepish smile plastered on my face and my eyes locking into position with hers.

"So how do we do it?"

Cupa quickly averted her eyes from me towards the ground and blushed redder than a tomato painted red with the blood of a goat.

________________________________________________________________________________

 "Wow..." Evidence of astonishment clear in my voice, "I had no idea..."

"Yup..."

It took Cupa about five minutes to teach me about the process for Creepers to produce gunpowder through a special organ in their body that generates and stores the gunpowder then releases it through various body openings, such as skin gland and about two minutes to tell me the many methods of producing gunpowder in a timely fashion.

One of those methods being sexual stimulation...

Yeah...

"So, how it works is that when certain hormones are activated, they assist in the production of gunpowder for this organ which would seep through your sweat glands at a faster rate?" 

Cupa just nodded, still refusing to make any sort of eye contact with me.

"Well... Let's get started then." I non-nonchalantly stated which Cupa replied with a solid, but flustered-faced nod.

I began shedding the Creep jacket from my body and placed it flat onto the ground. I then took a comfortable position onto the make shift blanket and awaited for my partner patiently.

"How come you are using your jacket to lie down on?" Cupa asked taking a seat next to me.

"The jacket is where a majority of gunpowder is stored, so it only makes sense to get as much gunpowder on it as possible." 

Shifting my body a bit, my arm made its way over to the opposite side of where I was sitting next to Cupa so that I am facing her directly now. At this point, she has already removed her own jacket, exposing her sleeveless, leather one-piece (like the ones the girls from the anime 'Infinite Stratos wears').

"If you are uncomfortable with this, we can find another way to get gunpowder." I assured.

I wanted to make sure she was okay with me to just 'stimulate' her, I don't want her to do something she wouldn't want.

But out of nowhere, a pair of hands wrap around the back of my neck and I feel myself being pulled downwards. I look to see a sparkled-eyed Cupa staring back at me.

"If I wasn't comfortable with, I wouldn't have suggested it~" She cooed, "I was just worried that you wouldn't want to try something like this with me."

One of my free hands made its way to Cupa's thigh which I began to caress. She pulled me in closer until are faces were mere inches away from each other.

"Is that so..." I could feel the heat on our bodies radiating off of one another.

"Yeah..." Cupa's now sultry tone has gotten mystified by her.

Our production of gunpowder... had begun...

________________________________________________________________________________