ROAR!!!

To start off this battle right, I was going to rush down towards this Prince of zombies. But as I closed the gap between us, I barely noticed a fast moving claw swing which caused me to slide beneath the upcoming attack and under my attackers legs. Wow, I wasn't expecting him to send such a fast attack with so much force, gotta be more careful.Now that I know about his sudden attacks, I gotta pick up the pace a bit.

As I got back to my feet, I turned back to my attacker who had just started to raise his arm back for another attack. I raced towards him and started to attack vital points on his arm that would not just dislocate it but also cause major damage to it. I had to pull back as he thrashed around to throw me off. 

I backed off a good distance from him to see the damage I had caused. I was surprised to see that Yaebi had started to yank and turn his arm in many disturbing ways until a painful crack sound could be heard and his once dislocated arm was no longer dislocated. The power of feeling no pain and regeneration: wish I had that power.

"You think a weak attack like that will be able to stop me?!" Yaebi shouted out as he took his turn to rush towards me. He wasn't just fast with his attacks but her was also fast with his movement.

Yaebi had closed in on me and was about to crush me to pieces with a fist slam. I was just barely able to move off to the side and not be sent all the way down to bedrock level. Its a good thing I did dodge that attack because the spot I was in previously, Yaebi had slammed so hard that the ground beneath him had crumbled and he fell into a hole.

"Hah, I thought zombies wanted to get out of their graves not make a new one!" I mocked as Yaebi roared ferociously in anger, he was able to pull himself out of his trap with ease. This fight has been one of the most intense ones I have ever had. More fun!

~Time skip 1 hour~

Okay, this fight was going for far too long. All that has been going on was that Yaebi tried to hulk smash and falcon punch me but I always dodged them and attempted to do some sort of damage to him which he just healed instantly. And it wasn't helping at all that I was getting really tired from all of the dodging and hitting. I had to think of a new plan to end this battle before I collapse from exhaustion. 

Think...

Think!

That's it!

That is how I will be able to beat this muscle head!

But first, I do believe that this plan requires a sound track. I suggest maybe Haywyre - Insight by Monstercat. Very good electronic with a fast and catchy rhythm and beat that wold make you want to just be awesome!

 I jumped away from another one of Yaebi's attack, which again, caused him to fall into a trap of his own doing. I took this opportunity to turn heels and run off to the wall of the crater. I noticed that I was running at a great speed which reminded me that I was still wearing my creep clothing: I guess they inhabited this power when I infused them with some uranium. Hope I don't get some sort of biological poisoning.

I had made it to the wall and found a cave system had been revealed from the previous explosions. I turned around to see that Yaebi had started to make his way towards me.

"Why are you running worm?!" He shouted, striding with testosterone coursing through his veins towards me.

"Nahh, I just gotta go get some stuff." I stated as I jumped into the opening and made my way through this cave system.

AN: holy crap! It is incresibly late and I am late on updating this one co I will break this in to parts. So I will stop it here and finish it tomorrow. So be sure to check back on it.