Thats a terrible name...

[This chapter is based off of DoplePark idea from his book "War for Minecraft" he is an amazing writer and you should really check out his work!]

After calming myself down after my little 'tantrum' I made a redstone energy cell to charge my headphones which I proceeded to call 'The S's', you know, for 'Stunnington ', my name... yeah... moving on.

Within seconds, my newly charged S's were ready to be used, I was so happy, I could just explode.

"Hey, are you just going to keep ignoring us?" Andr asked placing her hands on her hips and tilting her head to the side with a confused expression.

"Sorry, I was over-excited about this!" I stated holding the S's in the air like a trophy. I guess Andr didn't really see the same thing I was seeing.

"And those are what exactly?" Andr asked in a curious tone.

"These are headphones, they are like earbuds but are more comfortable to wear." I answered placing them onto Andr's head and scrolling through my song list, "Here, I will show you what I am talking about."

Andr seemed a bit timid to put the object on but went on to do so. I finally found a song for Andr, 'Tove Lo-Habits'. The song started to play and Andr started to frantically look around the room, maybe trying to figure out where the strange music is coming from. She stopped her search and began to repeatedly remove and replace the headphones onto her head for about a minute or so.

"So, how is it?" I asked her when I stopped the music.

"This is amazing!" Andr replied in an over-joyed, crazy-stalker-school-girl-finally-got-her-senpai way, "Start that song again, I like it!"

"Sorry, I am going to need those back." I stated extending my hand out to remove the S's from her head but my hand grabbed onto nothing but air and a couple of fading purple particles.

"If you want them, you will have to catch me first." Andr stated from on top of my bed which I proceeded to lunge forward toward her but she evaded my attack by teleporting behind a surprised Cecil.

"Cant catch me!" Andr teased towering over the short mob princess and I lunged at her like a big cat, which she proceeded to teleport away leaving me flying at Cecil. I knew if we made contact it would hurt her a lot so I closed my eyes and in almost an instant, my destination had changed from Cecil to what I regret being the wall to the right of Cecil, which I intended to teleport towards the bed but failed miserably.

As my face made contact to the wooden block, I could feel the rest of my body following in suit of pain then gravity took control and I landed on the hard cobblestone floor with a thud on my left arm. I groaned a bit and my arm and face felt like they were on fire, I slowly opened my eyes to be face-to-face with a pair of ruby-red eyes and amethyst colored eyes, both staring at me with worry and concern obviously showing brightly.

"Oh my Notch!" Andr stated in a worried tone, "Are you alright?"

To answer her question, I extended my hand out and shakily removed the headphones from the enderwoman 's head and said with a chuckle, "I got you..."

"This is all your fault!" Cecil shouted towards the now surprised face Andr, "if you had just given him the headphones then this wouldn't have happened!"

"Alright fine, if I knew this was going to happen I would've given them back, but you don't have to act like that!" Andr retaliated standing up from her previous crouched position and Cecil doing the same.

I didn't want to hear either of them argue but I just wanted to listen to some music and probably go into a long sleep. I placed the S's on my head, selected the song 'LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem' on my phone, placed it on max volume and began to close my eyes. The last thing I saw was Cecil doing a strange hand gesture towards Andr, which Andr proceeded to do the same and afterwards they both walked out of the house and everything faded to black.