Lets get naked!

It was now half an hour later and I finally obtained all the necessary materials I needed to complete my project.

Henrietta placed the stacks of sand she collected from the once vast desert that now is a barren wasteland of stone, gravel and dirt. She really is something amazing.

"Alright, that's all the sand I was able to dig up from that desert, Master." Henrietta stated as she threw the almost broken diamond shovel to a corner.

"That's a good amount; you can go ahead and take a break." I replied gesturing her towards the sofa with one hand and receiving a stack of iron from Andr.

Just then, Henrietta rushed with amazing speed to the right side of me; clenching her fists with a stare to go along that could cause any man to quiver in fear. I was a bit taken aback by this as I did not expect her to come up on me like that.

"I cannot take a break while there are tasks at hand!" She spouted in a haughty tone as if she was on the last leg of an incredible race and couldn't give up, "I am your servant and you are my master."

"Jeez, well if you don't want to take a break then at least go and take a shower." I stated pointing at all of the dirt and grime that skimmed her dress and face, "You're filthy."

She looked down and shook her head in confirmation, which she then proceeded to reach to the back of her dress and it was at this moment I heard the sound of what I assume to be a zipper being unzipped.

"What are you doing?" I asked non-chalantly.

"Well, I thought since I am soooo dirty..." Henrietta trailed off proceeding to let the dress slack down on her shoulder revealing a portion of her shoulder and what seems to be a white bra strap, "Maybe you could give me a bath ~?"

As the dress was about to reveal the voluptuous figure below, my eyes were covered from behind by a pair of soft hands. I assumed that it was Andr.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Andr shouted angrily.

"I am just removing my clothing so that they may be washed for how filthy they are." Henrietta replied with the follow up of the sound of some clothing falling to the ground.

"You are not allowed to be naked in front of him!" Andr retaliated, "Only I am allowed to be naked with him."

"Only Master has the power to tell me what I can't and can do..." Henrietta retaliated, "So Master is it alright if I am naked in front of you?"

"I don't really mind." I stated and after I said this I immediately regained my sight to which I was greeted with the sight of Henrietta in her two piece lingerie. And if I may add on, looked amazing on her.

Her white bra enveloped her D-cup breasts and kept it firmly in place with a few red and blue flower patterns on it; her lower half comprised of her panties that matched the bra. It was cute...

"So Master what do you think?" Henrietta asked striking a model pose that showed off all of her curves which responded with thumbs up and a proud nod.

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder which I proceeded to turn around and in my sights was a very familiar ender girl showing off her black lingerie with same pose as Henrietta. It contained her black bra that enveloped nicely around her A-cup breasts; her panties also matched her bra.

"Well then two can play at that game." Andr stated as she began to strut towards in a sexual manner, "So... what do you think ~?"

I gave her thumbs up to show my approval. She was very tall but was able to get a bit curves to the right parts of her body.

"Oh my, so you think you can pleasure Master better than me?" Henrietta asked closing the gap between us along with pressing her breasts against my left arm.

"I don't think I can, I know I can!" Andr replied also closing the gap between us and pressing her breasts against my right arm.

They were so busy with their argument that they didn't notice when I slipped away. I need to finish this project before Cecil returns with Cupa. I have read enough fan fictions that my levels of women are off the charts.

I decided to take a quick shower before my meet up with Cupa which gave me time to think about how Cupa will be. The first time I met her, she was just the same as in almost all of the fan fictions I have read: fun, spontaneous, bubbly and very cute but since she is the princess of the creepers she must really love destruction. I step out of the shower and took a long look at my new room: I still can't believe I was able to build ten new rooms for me and the girls within an hour. The house now has five bedrooms with each having a bathroom and closets to go along, a kitchen, an attic, a basement, an armory, and a storage room.

I threw my wet towel on the bed and began dressing myself in the new outfit I created. The T-shirt was a medium and it fit my chest nicely, the black jeans felt warm and comfortable and the hoodie was a bit bigger than I expected but it just made the plan even better. Just then, the front door opened and to follow it the sounds of Andr and Henrietta flabbergasted and rumbling of running. I quickly ran down the stairs to see the commotion to find Andr and Henrietta rushing to put on their clothes with embarrassed faces plastered on them and by the doorway, lying on the floor holding their stomachs, were Cecil and Cupa laughing their butts off.

"I see you all are having fun without me." I stated placing my hands into my pockets.

"You have no ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Cecil trailed off the second she saw me, she is probably surprised to see my new outfit.

"You should have seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." Cupa also trailed off as well also seeing my new outfit.

Excellent... the trap is set...