GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

THUN! THUN! THUN! THUUUUUUNNNN!

*music starts*

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! BACK AGAIN!

*breaks guitar*

Hiiiiiiii! First I want to say I'M SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS FOR LIKE 2 YEARS AND ONLY COMING BACK EVERY 3 MONTHS TO READ YOUR COMMENTS ANF STUFF AND LEAVING AGAIN but now i'm back. For realsies this time! I'll be continuing this story and NO MATTER RAIN, HAIL, TORNADOS, EARTHQUAKES, FIRES, OR STORM I SHALL FINISH IT it might take awhile though. You see I kindda dissapeared from this account cause I wanted to write my own story that wasn't a fan fiction on my other account bookcouples  and I did it! I finished my first book but now I've got a sequel, prequel, and a ton of spin-offs to write and it feels GREAT! So yeah my other account bookcouples is kind of my pride and joy at the moment but I've been missing this account and am done neglecting it and the stories on here so here we go I SWEAR ON THE RIVER OF STYX THAT I WON'T DISSAPEAR FOR 2 YEARS AGAIN! *rumble* *rumble* *rumble* and if I do dissapear go bother me on my Instagram @karensunlight and be like "HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! WHY YOU DISSAPEAR AGAIN AFTER MAKING AN OATH ON THE RIVER OF STYX! HU! HU!" so yeah.

  Since I've been gone for such a long time I need to re-read the first story and this one to get back in the zone and keep writing. That'll take 2 or 3 days.

  LOVE YOU GUYS! I'VE MISSED YOU!

  Also I'd like to add I cried when I found out Zayn left 1D and thought it was a dream then it hit me and I cried and listened to all their albums and cried some more. How did you react?