11. Not The Best Day

Okay so here's chapter 11 finally! Thanks for waiting and all the votes on previous chapters.

I had this chapter planned out a long time ago but I don't think it's that good. Tell me what you think.

I start school on Tuesday so I've got less than a week to write as much as I can. I probably won't post more than once every one or two weeks when school starts unless I get a lot of comments requesting I post a chapter.

Thanks for following to all my new followers and I hope you enjoy my stories! Can you guys go check out my story Bloodlines please! If at least ten of you go and check it out and comment saying what you think I'll try and post a new chapter for this story Friday or Saturday! If more than ten people check it out I'll try and post THREE chapters by next Wednesday.

Enjoy and comment saying what you all think.

How i imagine their school uniforms picture on the side.

"GRAB THE LEGS!"

"HE BIT ME!" Danielle yelled pulling back and inspecting her arm.

"HE'S ESCAPING!" I yelled.

Jason ran out the front door completely naked. Yes, you heard me right. My four year old brother ran out the front door NAKED.

Danielle, Stefan and I hurried after him. "Jason!" I yelled as we ran after him. I saw the neighbors come out of their houses and we smiled at them. Stefan caught up to Jason first and picked him up and ran back towards the house with him over his shoulder.

"Nothing to see here folks!" Danielle yelled and we smiled before running back into the house and closing the front door. We were both still in our pajamas since we had been trying to make Jason change into his school uniform for the past hour. We could hear crashing coming from upstairs in Jason's room and we looked at each other before hurrying upstairs and running towards Jason's room.

When we walked in we saw Jason dressed in his uniform and clothes and toys were all over the place. Stefan was also bleeding from his lip and had a cut in his cheek. "What happened?" My voice came out in a whisper as I saw the mess.

"Don't ask." Stefan closed his eyes and sighed. "At least Jason is dressed and you two should do the same meanwhile I go make this little rascal some breakfast. Come on Jason." They both walked out of the room.

"I have no idea how he did it, but he actually got Jason dressed...." Danielle said.

"We better get ready." I said and we both went to our separate rooms to get ready for school. I wore the school navy blue skirt, mid-sleeve white button up shirt and gray tie. I grabbed my casual black flats and the school gray blazer and put them on quickly. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my school bag before hurrying out my bedroom door.

"You're going to be late!" Stefan yelled then laughed. "I'm so happy I'm no longer in school."

"But you're going to Uni soon." I said as I walked into the kitchen then I looked at Jason. "Come on! Lets go buddy."

"Be good and don't get into any trouble on the first day back." Stefan said as Danielle joined us by the front door. "Oh and Abigail, I have a surprise for you waiting in the garage." He gave me a smile.

I looked at Danielle and she shrugged not knowing what he was talking about either. All four of us walked to the garage door and opened it. I stepped out first and my mouth fell open and I turned to look back at Stefan. "You've got to be SHITTING me?! ARE YOU SHITTING ME STEFAN?!" He laughed and threw something at me and I caught it.