17

Filler chapter. I was suppose to post this last weekend but I got busy all weekend and then the whole week went by fast. So yeah....

"They're in jail." Preston said as he put his cell phone back in his pocket.

"Are you bloody joking?!" I asked wide-eyed.

"No, Matthew and Annabelle are in jail and who knows where the others are." Preston said sighing.

"We better go get them then." I said and we looked at each other for a second before sprinting off to the car. How did a day that started off so normal get so chaotic and having to bail people out of jail?

"You can't put pickles on a peanut butter sandwich!"

"I just did!"

"That's not right, take them off!"

"Danielle, I'm not taking the pickles off my sandwich!"

"Gods Stefan you're bloody disgusting!" Danielle turned to me, siting on the barstool with my head on the counter, watching them argue. "Abigail tell your brother he's disgusting and make him take the pickles off!"

"Stefan pickles on a peanut butter sandwich is disgusting, but you're the one eating it so if you get sick I'm not taking care of you." I said.

"Nina will!" Stefan said.

"I will what?" Nina asked with a raised eyebrow as she walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing!" Stefan said blushing and hiding his sandwich behind his back.

Danielle smirked and turned to Nina. "Your boyfriend is eating a peanut butter sandwich with pickles. Abigail said she's not taking care of him if he gets sick so he said you would."

Nina frowned. "Stefan do you remember last time you ate a peanut butter sandwich with pickles?!" She asked.

"It wasn't THAT bad...." Stefan said.

"You threw up for two days straight and weren't able to digest food for three days! Now throw that sandwich away and eat something healthy."

Stefan pouted and threw his sandwich away and grabbed an apple from the counter and walked out of the kitchen pouting. Nina smiled once he was out and all three of us laughed.

"What do you see in him?" Danielle asked smiling. "He's nasty!"

Nina laughed. "He just likes experimenting with his food, even though sometimes the combinations he makes aren't the best. He's really kind and asks me how I am, and knows when something's wrong. He's handsome and a gentlemen and the best kisser that-" Danielle and I covered our ears.

"Okay! Stop!" I yelled and Nina laughed. "I'm his sister, I don't want to hear how my brother is a good kisser. Eww!"

"Yeah and I'm his cousin!" Danielle said.

"So what are you doing today since the camping trip was cancelled?" Nina asked and I was glad she didn't mention Niall or the fact that she had heard me crying during the night. Nina had spent the night over, same as her brother Jace.

"Liam's taking me on a date!" Danielle said getting a dreamy look. "He's suppose to come and pick me up around 1. I just hope the press doesn't ruin whatever he has planned, he seemed excited for our plans today."

"You two are so cute together." Nina said then turned to me. "What about you? Any plans?"

"Not really. I'm thinking of going out for a bit and maybe visit Matt since I haven't seen him in awhile and I promised to visit his friends soon." I said.