13. Just Another Day (Version #1)

This chapter sucks I'm sorry! I'm going to re write it when I has them but for now just bare with me!

Enjoy and check out my other story on my other account @camp_fandom

This is Version #1 of this chapter.

"Morning!" Danielle greeted as I walked into the kitchen already dressed for school. She was walking around the kitchen making breakfast, I could smell something burning and walked over to the stove. The eggs were completely burned and so was the toast, smoke started appearing and I hurried and turned the stove off and grabbed the toast quickly throwing it into the sink. The fire alarms went off and Danielle grabbed and small towel from the kitchen and started fanning the fire alarms. I helped her and Stefan ran into the kitchen with his toothbrush in his mouth and covered in shave creme. He was in his boxers and it looked like he hadn't been up for very long, probably a few minutes.

"What happened?" He asked taking out the toothbrush out of his mouth and spitting the toothpaste into the sink. Gross....

"Danielle just burned our breakfast." I smiled. "Why don't you finish getting ready and I'll help her clean up and make something. Wake Jason up, it's your turn."

Stefan shuddered. "I still have the teeth marks from a few days ago when I woke him." He said as he walked away.

"Have fun!" I yelled after him and laughed.

Danielle and I started cleaning the mess we had made meanwhile trying to turn the fire alarms off. "So you sure you're ready to go back to school? We could always stay home one more day....or be homeschooled and never see any of the snobby kids from school again." She offered.

I laughed. "I think I'll give school one more try before deciding to barricade myself in my house never to be seen again." I said making her laugh.

We had spent the last few days at home and our school work was sent to the house for us. Eleanor and Kellan had told us that everyone was talking about me. Well more than before. That scene that happened in front of all my classmates didn't help keep me in the down low.

But now after not leaving the house for days because of the press standing outside all the time we were finally going back to school. Liam had called me yesterday telling me he had got us a driver who was also like our bodyguard for a few days. So we were going to he driven from and to school for a few days meanwhile people forgot about everything that happened.

I was a bit bummed since I really wanted to drive my car, which I had only gotten to drive once since Stefan gave it to me. Liam had also asked me how Danielle was and if she had said anything about him. He was very sad when I told him that no, she hadn't mentioned him at all in the last few days. Which reminds me, I need to ask Danielle why she's torturing Liam. She thinks I don't hear her phone ring all day when Liam calls and she hits ignore. I might not remember much but what I do remember is that Danielle loved Liam and she still does.

"So how have you been?" I asked as we cleaned. "Haven't heard much about you lately and your phone's always going off-" Her cell started vibrating making a loud buzzing sound in the counter. "Yeah, just like that." I said throwing the dirty napkins away and seeing Danielle looking at her cell still vibrating. "Aren't you going to get that?" I asked pushing her toward telling me what the bloody hell was wrong.

"It's not....it's not important." She sighed and I rolled my eyes and walked over and answered the phone and put it against my ear.

"Danielle! You finally answered my calls, I really want to talk with you but you're always avoiding me and-" Liam sounded hurt and spoke fast like he was scared if he stopped he wouldn't get a chance to speak again.