1. Hospital

Okay this is what's going to tell me to post the rest of the sequel. Please comment and vote on this chapter if you want the rest of the sequel. I won't continue posting it if people don't read it and tell me they want to keep reading it.

Enjoy! Tell me what you think!

❤ Harry ❤

There was a knock on the door before Stefan walked inside carrying coffee cups. He smiled when he saw us. Eleanor hurried over and grabbed some coffee then walked back and took her seat next to Louis who was sitting on my left in the couch.

"Hey Stefan." Danielle said.

"Hey Dani. Where's Liam?" He asked as he put the coffee cups down on the table next to the couch. He took off his jacket and put it against a chair before walking over to us.

"He decided to take Eli, Jason, and Tina to the fair or something. Fabian and Destiny are stopping by soon. Des just texted me saying they're on their way." Danielle said as she stood up and walked over to Stefan. She sigh as she stood in front of him. "You look awful. Have you gotten any sleep? You're wearing the same clothes as yesterday."

"I took a nap Dani. Stop worrying about me." He said then turned to the hospital bed to our left. We all followed his gaze to where Abigail laid motionless just like yesterday and the day before that. "Has she....moved at all?" We could all hear the hopefulness in his voice. Every time he came he would ask and every time we would say-

"No. The doctors say though that any minute she might wake up. Her body is just weak and tiered from the....accident." Eleanor spoke up for the first time today. She looked down at her coffee cup in her hands. Louis rubbed a hand on her arm.

"Stop blaming yourself Eleanor." Stefan said turning away from his sister and to Eleanor. "It wasn't your fault. You weren't in the vehicle with Abigail and you couldn't have done anything. It's not your fault she's here."

She sigh and I felt bad for her. Every since the accident she's been filled with guilt. She doesn't say it but I can tell and Louis has told me she's always sad he knows she feels like she's to blame for the accident. "It was an accident." I said. "Seriously Eleanor if Abigail wakes up and sees that you're blaming yourself she'll kill you."

She gave us a small smile. "Where are the others?" Eleanor asked changing the subject.

"Zayn and Perrie went on a date. I had to convince them since they wanted to come here instead but I told them the nurses were starting to hate us for having a room full of people." Stefan said. "Kellan, Evan, and Josh went with Britt to visit her aunt. They won't be back till a few days and Aaron is working today."

"What about Nina and Jace?" Louis asked.

"Right....here." Nina said as she walked in followed by Jace. "Hey!"

"Hey Nina." We said.

"Where have you been Jace? Haven't seen you in awhile." Stefan said.

"Had to deal with some school stuff. You know since it starts in only three weeks." Jace said.

We all looked at Stefan. We all knew what he was thinking. Ever since the accident he has been thinking about dropping out of University for this year and staying home with Jason and Abigail. He doesn't want to leave her when she wakes up. I know if Gemma had an accident I wouldn't want to leave her alone either not knowing if she's doing fine or if she needs something. It's a brother thing. No matter if you have a older or younger sister your still protective of her.

"So Nina-" Danielle started a conversation with Nina trying to get rid off the silence that had fallen on us. Everyone did their own things. Jace and Stefan talked about sports. Louis tried convincing Eleanor to sleep because she looked the same if not worse than Stefan and I sat here thinking about Emma.