Shh! I'm NOT Abigail Blake!

Hey! I owe everyone an aplogy since i haven't updated in a month and probably won't update very soon. I just suck at being organized and i get so many story ideas that i forget about the stories i'm posting on here. Anyways my point is that i'm not sure on where this story is going. I KNOW what is going to happen in the story but i don't know HOW to put it into chapters and how to write fast. I guess what i'm saying is that i need you guys to be patient and to tell me some things that you might want me to put in the story. I have major case of writers block and homework takes me all day to finish and there is a lot i have to do. I only have the weekends to write and after 10 in the night which means i have to stay up late on a school night and end up waking up tired but i'm willing to try for you guys. You guys have voted and commented and you somehow like this story even though i expceted you all to not read the first one since it is H O R R I B L E but you like it.

  In other news i'm rewriting the frist book of this trilogy. Yes it's going to be a trilogy and i knew this since i first started writing the first story. I've had it all planned since the begining. The third and final book is going to be called 'Shh! I'm ______ Niall Horan!' yes i left out a very important word in that title and whoever guesses it will get to be a character in my story. It's pretty obvious what word it is sooooooo yay if you figured it out! Okay back to rewriting the first book. It's going to be the same but.....completly diffrent at the same time. It's going to have a lot more new scenes and Abigai's friends are going to be there more. You'll see more of every character and it will be much BETTER than the old version. So i advise you to read it when i post it. I will be taking turns on writing a chapters for this story and that one. The old version will stay up until i'm almost done with the new version so it'll still be there for now.

  So below in the comment tell me a scene you want to see in this story or a memory you want Abigail to remember. I know most of you probably hate this story since i never update so sorry for making you wait.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!