2. Coming Home

❤ Niall ❤

There was banging at the door. I didn't bother standing up and opening it knowing she was going to come in anyways. And right I was because not even a second later she hurried inside slamming the door shut. She turned to the bed where I laid watching TV. She stormed over and stood in front of the TV blocking my view with her hands in her hips.

"Nialler!" Emily snapped tapping her foot with her heels. She wears heels everywhere. Who does that?!

"What Emily? What is wrong this time?" I asked running my hand down my face to keep me from snapping at her. She was getting on my nerves.

"Niall baby! My parents wanted to have breakfast with us this morning and you didn't show up." She pouted probably thinking she looked cute but she didn't. Not at all.

"Emily I'm tired." I said trying to see the TV. Maybe she'll go away if I ignore her....

"That's what you say every time!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air. Here she goes. Again. "Geez Niall! At least act like you like me! We're dating!"

I glared at her. "I can't act like I like you because I don't and if it were up to me we wouldn't be dating!" I yelled losing my temper completely. I was tired of her stupid tantrums and requests.

"Then why are you still freaking here?!" She yelled.

"Because stupid management told me i either break up with Abigail and pretend to date you or the band was over. They would ruin our career and dreams!" I yelled. "But you know that already since it's your fault! You told them if I didn't leave London and come to Paris with you for the summer you would make them lose their precious jobs."

Emily smiled. "Look Niall I don't know why you act like you aren't attracted to me." She tried sounding seductive. "We both know you are. You used to be in love with me and would do anything for me."

"That was before I realise what a complete bitch you were. I don't even see what I ever liked about you." I said.

She lost the smile and glared. "I'm tired of your stubbornness! Why don't you really like me?!" She demanded.

I tried ignoring her and looking at the TV. I heard her laugh. "Don't tell me? You're still hung over what's her name....Abity or-"

"It's Abigail!" I corrected which I regretted the second I saw her face.

"Right, Abigail. Don't tell me you still haven't forgotten about that stupid naive girl. Oh Niall, she'll never take you back after what you did. You broke her pretty little old heart and left her without a single goodbye. It must've hurt." Emily was trying to get me mad and it was working. I already knew one day soon I was going to snap. It's been weeks since I've been here in Paris having to pretend to date Emily. I missed my friends in London and I missed- "Poor Abigail was told by her best friend that he never loved her and that he was leaving and didn't want to hear from her. Aww boo who! She probably found another guy. After all she nothing but a whore-"

"Don't call her that!" I yelled. "Abigail is nothing but nice and she not a whore and I wish I could be with her instead of you! You might be pretty but in the inside your rotten! Abigail is both beautiful and nice to everyone! She always makes people laugh and smile and-"

"Guess what Niall? You're with me and not with her." Emily said. "Don't be stupid Niall and just do yourself a favour. Forget about her. Forget you ever knew her. Forget you ever kissed her. Forget you ever liked her or even loved her. Because....when you get back she won't want to see you. She hates you and will find another guy now since she's all famous and shit." She laughed. "Don't look so down Niall. Just let go of Abigail and let her live her pathetic life happy. Shouldn't you at least let her have that after you broke her heart?"