4. Mission Escape Stefan

You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the votes and for making this story #398 in Humor and #809 in Fan-Fiction!

Here is another chapter and I hope you like it! Tell me what you think down in the comments and I'm currently writing chapter 7 so all I'm going to say is:

Abigail is going to have a lot of fun!

"Abigail are you okay?"

"Do you need anything?"

"Want food?"

"Need a blanket?"

"How's your head?"

"Here take this medicine."

"You look a bit pale...."

"If you need anything just yell."

"You should rest."

I stared at my bedroom ceiling. It was quiet and no one was asking me how I was or if I needed anything. Well it was five in the morning....

It's been four days. FOUR DAYS that I've been asked every five minutes a different question. I'm not mad at my friends. They just care but I'm capable of getting myself a drink. Making myself breakfast. Getting my own blanket. Knowing if I'm tired or not. I don't need them doing all those things or telling me to sleep.

I went to sleep early yesterday to avoid their constant questions. Going to sleep at six in the afternoon isn't early right....yeah it is. Well now I'm awake.

Danielle and Aaron are staying with us. Apparently their parents are out of the country and they don't like being home alone. I don't mind. Everyone doesn't wake up until seven or eight so I still have over an hour or two.

A beeping noise startled me and at first I though it was a fire alarm or something but then I saw my iPhone lighting up. I grabbed it and saw what was happening. It wasn't a message it was actually an alarm.

Go to the front door.

I hadn't put this alarm. But if I didn't then who did? I guess I'll find out. I got out of bed and walked towards my bedroom door. I peeked out and looked both sides seeing if anyone was in sight. When I was sure there wasn't anyone I quietly but quickly walked down the stairs and to the front door. I opened it and the last person I expected was standing there.

"Right on time Faye." He beamed.

"What are you doing here? At five in the morning with such a cheery attitude." I said as I moved to the side letting Matt inside. He stepped inside and I closed the door then turned to look at my way to happy for five in the morning friend.

"Is everyone asleep?" He asked looking around.

"It's five in the morning. Yes everyone is snoring." I said and he turned to give me one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen. "Come on we need to get you dressed before anyone wakes up." He walked upstairs not even looking if I was following.

Okay....

I went upstairs and found him going through my clothes. He handed me a bikini and a loose white top and shorts. "Change my little bunny." He ruffled my hair.

"I'm not even going to ask because I have a feeling we're ditching everyone today, and I'm fine with that." I said walking to the restroom. I left him still going through my drawers.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into the bikini and top and shorts. I left my hair down in its normal waves and walked out. Matt was carrying one of my bags. "I got everything you'll need." He smiled. "Get some sandals and let boogy out of here. I think I hear someone waking up."