10. Last Day Of Break

This is more like a filler chapter because next chapter is going to be interesting....

So yeah! Vote and comment!

I was going to finish this chapter Saturday but then I had a crappy weekend. The crappiest of them all! I was depressed all weekend.

School starts in TWO weeks so updates will be slower when school starts once again. My main focus is going to be school and I won't update very often.

I am so massively screwed!

How could I have forgotten?! I mean Britt and Ele had mention it to me about a zillion time the last few days. I blame that stupidly cute blonde guy from last week. I couldn't stop thinking about what had almost happened. He was going to kiss me but then Eleanor interrupted.

"Abigail are you awake?" I heard Stefan knocking on my door.

Oh, right.....

We still had to 'talk' and fix things between each other. I pushed the coveres of me and walked towards my bedroom door in a camisole and pajama shorts. It was six in the morning and I already knew today was going to be a long day. It's my last day of summer vacation.

"Come in." I said after opening the door and then walked back to my bed and sat down. Stefan sat next to me and I waited.

"Look I'm sorry about all the things we've been keeping from you." He said and sighed. "And about not telling you about our dad's death. I should have known mom would get back from her business trip soon and I wouldn't be about to hide the truth from you. You didn't kill him though Abigail. It wasn't your fault either!"

"I'm just tired of all the secrets, you know...." I said. "It doesn't help me knowing my brother is keeping things about my life from me. I want to know what I did in the past and what I didn't do. If you would have told me how our dad died and explained to me before our mom, then things would have turned out differently."

"I know....." Stefan said looking down at his hands. "I just....I worry about you. You and Jason are all I've got and I don't want anything happening to either of you. I promise I will stop keeping secrets from you but you've got to give me some time to tell you everything. There are things I know are going to hurt you and...."

"I can take the pain." I said.

Stefan nodded. "I wanted to talk about something else with you....class start for me in a few weeks and I was thinking maybe....I could drop out of school for a year just to make sure you and Jason are both okay and it'll also give me time to-" I hit his arm as hard as I could.

"Stefan, you're not dropping out of school because you think I'll get into another accident! You need to follow your dreams and you will be attending University and graduating and afterwards Nina and you will get married and have kids. You're not changing any future plans because of me." I said scolding him then added. "Anyways Danielle is staying here and Eleanor doesn't live far away. Matt is also keeping in touch and I have Ll my other friends here if I need anything, which I won't. Nothing will happen."

"It my decision Abigail." Stefan said.

"But you're making it because of ME." I said.

Stefan sighed. "I still have a few weeks to think about it." He said then looked at the clock. "Shouldn't you be getting ready to go shopping with the girls? It's already going to be seven and Eleanor said she would be here by eight."

"You're just trying to change the topic." I smiled and stood up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I heard him laugh and leave my room when I closed my bathroom door.