WHERE THE HECK HAVE I BEEN?! + THE FUTURE OF THIS STORY!

Hi!

  It is Starlight1000 also known as Stephanie!

  It has been been four years since I last wrote/published a new chapter. Oh boy. I just went back and re-read the last chapter I published and at the bottom it says I had just turned 16. Wow. I'm 20 now. I turned 20 last month. I'm old compared to when I started this series. I was 14. I am 20 now. That's a big age gap and alot of changes have happened since then.

  First of all I don't remember where I was going with this book. Like not even a little bit which sucks because I really did plan to finish it. I also feel bad for the people who have actually been here since the beginning. People who actually like it for some strange reason even though my writing is horrible, there's 1,000+ of mistakes, there's so many plot holes, and the writing is all over the place.

  Second of all 14 year old me knew every single detail about the member of One Direction. Sadly 20 year old me doesn't anymore. Yes, I still like them. Yes, I still follow whay they're up too. Yes, I still feel like part of the fandom. But 6 years ago One Direction was way different than it is now and this was just a silly story to share with people who also liked One Direction. Alot has changed.

  Anyways I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter in 4 years. But I had a lot of things to worry about during these past 4 years. I had my SAT's, then I was upset because I failed chemistry and algebra 2 my junior year, then my senior year drama went down during the 1st month of the school year between my friends and I had to take a side, at the same time I was worried about the future, I tried applying to college and didn't get accepted, I felt like a failure my whole senior year. Then I graduated. A whole new set of problems came up. What was I going to do now that I had graduated high school? I enrolled in community college and had no idea what to major in. My first year of college passed by and I still have no idea what I want to major in. I feel like a failure because I didn't get into a university and I'm a year away from being able to transfer to a university but I don't know where to go, what to major in, how I'm gonna pay for it, and if I should leave home and live in the dorms.

  Life. Life happens and you just don't know where the time went.

  So again I'm sorry. I would like to say that I'll post a new chapter soon but I honestly don't know. Life is unpredictable but I'd like to at least try to finish this book before the end of this year. I will promise to try. I know I will probably post at least one new chapter this year.

  So yeah.

  If you're still here reading this let me know if you're still interested in this fanfic by commenting.

  It would also mean alot to me if you went to my other account bookcouples and read my original works.

  Wishing the best to you all,
                                            Starlight1000

Social Medias:

Instagram/Twitter: @karensunlight