012;

Chloe had been hiding the fact she was pregnant from her family. She knew how they would all react. And she didn't want them kicking off at her. Especially as she knew they would want answers as to who the father was.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs. She saw Esmè sitting there with a smile on her face. "You're here early."

"Yeah. I thought I'd walk you to school. Make sure you actually get there," Esmè said as she looked at her.

Chloe smiled and nodded. She sighed. "Does my dad know you're here?"

"Yeah. He took Amy and Richard to school. I offered to take them. But he wanted me to make sure you actually got there."

"Nice to know he trusts me."

***
Chloe was walking to school with Esmè. She sighed. "I really don't know what I'm going to do. About the baby. I'm only young and I'm scared. I don't even know if I could have a baby."

Esmè smiled. "You have to do what you want. Because at the end of the day. Only you can make that choice. Okay?"

"I know. I want to talk to mum and dad about it. But they'll both go mad at me. And then they'll want to know why I've been having sex. They'll want to know who the father is and I can't tell them," Chloe said.

Esmè frowned. "Who is the daddy?"

Chloe shook her head. "I can't tell you. Not yet. Because... well he's not an appropriate guy. He is. But it's complicated."

Esmè groaned as she looked at her. "Please tell me you haven't been seeing a married man."

Chloe looked at the floor. "Chloe. Tell me now that you haven't been sleeping with a married man," Esmè said as she looked at her.

"I'm sorry."

Esmè groaned. "I hate keeping secrets."

***
Chloe was sitting in school. She wasn't paying attention. All she could think about was the baby she had inside of her.

She really didn't know what to do. She felt like her head was a mess. And she knew that she had to make a choice as soon as possible. As she knew it would soon be too late.

Chloe looked up as the teacher called her name. She rolled her eyes. "Clearly I'm here. Otherwise I wouldn't have walked through the gates."

"Watch that attitude."

"Whatever."

Chloe went back to her thoughts. She hated how she had potentially ruined her life. She knew that no matter what she decided to do with the baby.

All she knew was that she had to make a choice that she knew would mentally change her.

***
Chloe went back home. She saw Mick and walked over to him. "I need to talk to you."

"What's up?"

"I'm pregnant. It's your baby."

Mick stood in shock. He couldn't believe it. He looked at her. "You're sure?"

"Esmè bought me a test. She doesn't know. But she was there. And she saw the test results. I really don't know what I'm going to do. My head is a mess at the moment," Chloe said.

Mick smiled and nodded. He took her hand. "Whatever you decide to do, I will support you," he said.

Chloe smiled as she looked at him. But she had no idea how everything was going to be blown apart. And it was going to change everything.