024;

Chloe knew she needed to take a test to see if she was pregnant. She was worried that it would change everything. She didn't know what to do.

She had told her dad how she thought she was pregnant. He hadn't said anything to her about it. But she knew he was upset at how his teenage was possibly pregnant.

She needed to talk to Mick. She was scared of how he was going to react. She was scared. She didn't want anything to change. She loved things being the way they were.

She was scared to take a test. Knowing the results would change everything for her.

All she knew was that she was terrified. She needed to take a test. But she didn't her life to change.

Morning came. Chloe was lying in bed. She sighed as the door opened. Esmè walked in and smiled. "Hey. Jack told me. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I knew he would. I don't know what to do. I need to take a test. But I don't have the money to get one," Chloe mumbled.

Esmè smiled. "I'll go get you one. Then I'll come over tonight and I'll be here while you take it. Okay?" She said.

Chloe nodded. She knew how she wanted her mum for this. But it wasn't possible. Ronnie still wasn't allowed near her. She knew how her dad was trying to protect her. But she didn't feel it was necessary.

The door opened again and Jack walked in. He smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked as he smiled.

Chloe nodded. "Esmè is going to buy me a test. Going to take it tonight," she told him.

Jack nodded and smiled. He knew he didn't like the idea of his daughter being pregnant. But there wasn't anything he could. He just had to be supportive of her choices.

***
Chloe was walking through the square. She saw Mick and smiled. "Hey. You okay?" Mick asked, seeing how pale she looked.

Chloe nodded. She smiled. "I'm okay. I just haven't slept properly. I'm gonna be okay."

"Well why don't you come and stay tonight? I know we haven't had much time together," Mick said as he smiled to her.

"Sure. I could do with some cuddles," she tons him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Mick saw the look on her face and sighed. He was worried about her. But he also knew that if there was something bothering her, she would tell him. Or so he hoped.

***
Chloe was sitting in her bedroom with Esmè. Esmè handed her the test and sighed. "Go take it. I'll wait for you," she said as she smiled.

Chloe walked into the bathroom and sighed. She took the test and took it. She washed her hands and left. She sat on the bed next to Esmè.

Esmè looked to her and smiled. "Do you know what you want to do? If you are pregnant?" She asked.

Chloe shook her head. After a few moments, the timer went off. Chloe picked up the test and turned it over. She saw it was...