Unfortunate Ideas

Hey guys welcome to my story!
IMPORTANT:
-This chapter is short compared to the next chapter which is around 1,400 words
-I update every week
-Back story must be read to understand the plot

~~~~~~~~~~~Back story ~~~~~~~~~~
Hawkmoth had finally done it. The final battle.
Ladybug and Cat noir had lost most of their allies.

Every one of them, ultimately losing to the akuma, creating relentless internal fights. Most of them at least, the rest mind controlled.

Ladybug and Cat Noir had fought their hardest. But what made it even harder, having to fight the faces of the loved ones, even if they might not have control of themselves.

The pair were easily outnumbered. Ladybug had used her lucky charm three times already. In only a matter of minutes, the teens would deactivate, losing their identities, along with themselves.

The repetitive blinking didn't help either.

Ladybug swiftly grabbed Cat Noir, swinging him through the city with her yo-yo. They barely escaped but Cat Noir was still paranoid of being followed. He turned around every 8 seconds in hopes of remaining unfollowed.

Yes. 8 seconds. He counted.

Ladybug dove into the nearest tunnel system,  a series of passageways running underneath Paris. They deactivated their suits as two exhausted kwami's flew out from the jewelry.

"Adrien...do you have....Camembert?" Plagg gasps in exasperation. He studied Adrien, who didn't look in any state to transform anytime soon. But then again, neither did Marinette.

Marinette could hardly walk, she glances to Adrien. A worrisome expression strikes her face as she stumbled next to him.

"Adrien your lip is busted," Marinette mumbled, gently dabbing his lip with the napkin she left in her pocket.

"It's okay M'lady," Adrien sighed, soaking in the peace for just a few more minutes.

Tikki rounds the corner, deciding to give the couple their privacy. She closes eyes and transforms into her human form in attempt to conserve energy.

But wherever Tikki goes, Plagg follows. He turns into his human form and lets out an audible sigh.

Tikki soaks in his appearance. His exhaustion had definitely taken a toll. Sunken in eyes. Pale skin. Eyes drained. Face completely emotionless. 

Tikki thought he looked lifeless, but he must've been nowhere near as bad. When Plagg turned to Tikki, color flooded back to his face and fury fills his eyes.

With a new surge of energy, he stood up.
"This is dumb Tikki," Plagg scoffed.

Tikki stood up beside him, but didn't say a word.

"I mean come on! Marinette and Adrien look busted up while we look lifeless," Plagg tossed his hands up, kicking a pebble into the nearby water way.

"Plagg this is our job," Tikki says, taking down her hair and running a nervous hand through it.

"This isn't fair to them Tikki! They're kids!" Plagg exclaimed, pointing down hallway.

"This what they signed up for Plagg. I don't like it any more than you do," Tikki sighed.

Plagg goes silent for several minutes.

"Then I'm taking matters into my into my own hands," Plagg quietly mumbled.

Tikki looked back up at him. "What do you mean by that?"