Time is just a number

Backstory part 2:

When the kwami's awoke, the first thing they saw was Master Fu standing directly in their face.

"Master?" Tikki rubbed the blurry from her eyes.

His expression was hard to read. Sadness, anger, disappointment, and relief all together?

"Is Adrien okay?" Plagg shot up, before even opening his eyes.

"Your holders are fine, Master Fu announced. "Paris is saved and Hawkmoth is defeated."

Plagg let out a sigh of relief, but Master Fu still looked unhappy.

"Your not off the hook yet" Master Fu narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean" Tikki blinked.

"Yeah we saved Paris from Hawkmoth. Why would we be in trouble?" Plagg crosses his arms.

"You were both reckless," Master Fu starts. "What's the very first thing I taught you as Kwami's?"

"Uh don't use your powers except for emergencies?" Plagg nervously laughs.

"Never combine your powers," Tikki recites with a solemn face, looking down to her Kwami feet.

"Yes," Master Fu snaps, infuriated with the pair.

"You almost destroyed the whole continent of Europe! It was a good thing you two passed out." Master revealed.

"What?!" Plagg exclaimed.

"If Ladybug and Catnoir hadn't used most of your energy, let's just say we wouldn't be having this conversation right now," He added.

Tikki narrows her eyes at Master Fu, who seems to be completely oblivious to the good they've done too.

"You must be punished!" Master Fu frowned.

"What?!" Tikki shrieked.

"Everything is fine now!" Plagg argued, looking down as his face heated up.

"You still went against every law the miraculous has," He said sternly.

"Not every law," Plagg pointed out.

" At least five" Master Fu replied back. "And that's past the limit."

"No way it's more than three," Plagg crosses his arms..

"You combined your powers"

"1"

"You left your miraculous holders"

"2"

"You used your powers without your holders, unsupervised"

"3"

"You left without your miraculous jewel"