Raw in Chicago

Third Person POV:

Sasha pulled into a parking spot at the arena. They got out of Sasha's car and got their bags. As they walked to the arena, they saw some fans. Luckily, Bayley had a sharpie marker in her purse. They signed some fans signs and took pictures with them. After they greeted with the fans, they walked into the arena. Sasha and Bayley's dressing rooms were right next to each other, so they didn't have to go find each other.

Tonight, Sasha and Bayley would be taking on Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose, Fire n' Desire. They weren't worried about how the match would go, since Sasha and Bayley had been winning their matches. It was 7:30, so they were early, but they had to get ready since they were going to be the second match of the night. Sasha and Bayley put their things in their rooms and went down the hall to hair and makeup. After spending 45 minutes there, they got up and thanked the girls who did it for them. Sasha and Bayley then walked to their dressing rooms to change into their gear. They were going to have matching hear tonight, blue and yellow.

After they changed into their gear, they walked down the hall to go to the Gorilla. (Writer: I figured out what that was called) They saw Mandy and Sonya go out to the ring. Once their song stopped, Sasha's played.

Sasha walked out and did her pose and waited for Bayley. Her theme then played and Bayley walked out. She did her pose and they walked down the ramp together. They got into the ring and Bayley's music stopped. Bayley decided to start off first against Sonya. The bell went off and they locked up.

*13 minutes later*

Sasha was itching to get to Bayley as Mandy was to get to Sonya. They tagged in their partners, but Sonya got the upper hand. Bayley was not happy about getting clotheslined by Sonya, so she grabbed her and gave her a Bayley to Belly. She went to lin Sonya, 1,2,3! Bayley's music played as Sasha jumped into the ring and hugged Bayley. They were hugging for at least a minute while the crowd cheered. They got up and walked backstage. Sasha and Bayley went to their dressing rooms and changed before going back to the hotel.