Dinner

Third Person POV:

Bayley drove into the Wendys parking lot and pulled into a spot.

"What do you want?" Bayley asked Sasha.
"Anything is fine," she replied.
"Okay, stay here I'll go get it," Bayley told her.
Sasha smiled and kissed Bayley before she got out of the car.

Bayley got out of the car and walked into the store. She looked at the menu before deciding what to get them. After she figured out what to get, she got into the line. She decided to get two 'jr. baconators' for the two of them.

Meanwhile, Sasha was waiting out in the car. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and decided to check her Twitter. At first, she saw a bunch of fans congratulating Bayley on her win, but after she scrolled she saw worse. People were saying Bayley didn't deserve the title, and that her heel turn was one of the worst things ever. Sasha saw people say that she should've interrupted the match or something. And then she saw something she never wanted to see or hear.

Bayley came out of the building and walked over to the car. She opened the car door and passed the bag to Sasha. Once she got in, she looked over to Sasha who was crying. She took the bag from her and placed it into the back.

"Sasha what's wrong?" She asked, hugging her.

Sasha didn't say anything. Bayley turned over Sasha's phone and saw what was on the screen that made Sasha cry.

"Sasha doesn't deserve someone like Bayley"
"Bayley deserves better"
"They're a horrible couple"
"I wish they broke up"

Bayley looked at all of the tweets and looked back over to Sasha.
"Sash," Bayley started.
"Bayley, I know they're right. You don't deserve someone like me, you deserve somebody better. God I even messed this day up by crying all afternoon," Sasha bursted out.
"Sasha!" Bayley quietly yelled out.

Sasha looked at Bayley in surprise. Bayley kissed Sasha as she didn't know what else to do.

"Sash, you're enough for me. If anything, you deserve someone better than me," Bayley began to tear up, " I love you Sasha. You're perfect Sasha. No matter what, I will always love you."
"I'll always love you too," Sasha replied as she hugged Bayley, " now let's go somewhere else and eat I'm starving."

Bayley laughed at Sasha as she started up the car. They put their seat belts on and Bayley left the parking lot. She drove to a nearby nature park and parked the car in the lot. Bayley grabbed the bag of food from the back as they both got out. Sasha grabbed Bayley's hand as they walked over to a bench that faced a pond. They sat down and Bayley handed Sasha a burger.

"I forgot to get fries and drinks, I'm so sorry Sash," she explained.
"It's okay," Sasha smiled before she kissed Bayley.

Bayley smiled back at Sasha before they both began eating.