Bayley vs Charlotte

Third Person POV:

It was now the next week and Bayley was preparing for her match. Her and Sasha were waiting in the gorilla while Charlotte was out doing her entrance. Sasha was going to go out with Bayley and be on commentary. Soon enough, Charlotte made it into the ring. Bayley's music played and they walked out holding hands. The crowd cheered as loud as they could for the two of them. Bayley did her poses before they walked down to the ring. Sasha and Bayley eyed down Charlotte before they got to the ring. Sasha stopped at the end of the ramp and kissed Bayley, as they both knew Charlotte would be watching them. The crowd started cheering as they walked to the ring. Bayley got into the ring while Sasha walked to the announce table. The match started and Bayley took control.

*10 minutes later*

It had been a brutal match for Charlotte, but she deserved it. Bayley took all her anger out on Charlotte and didn't care if she injured her. Charlotte went to give Bayley a superplex, but
Bayley turned it into a Bayley to Belly. She pinned Charlotte, 1,2,3! Sasha took off her headset and ran into the ring while Bayley's music played. She gave Bayley a hug while Charlotte rolled out of the ring embarrassed. Sasha stood up with Bayley and rose her hand in the air. She kissed Bayley before they exited the ring. They walked back up the ramp and backstage to get to their locker room.

"You did great out there," Sasha smiled as they entered their locker room.
"Anything for you," Bayley replied as she smiled.

Bayley grabbed her bag and went to change out of her gear in the washroom. Sasha stayed out in the room while she waited for Bayley. Once Bayley finished, she grabbed Sasha's hand and Sasha smiled. They walked out of the arena together and Bayley drove them back to the hotel.