Elimination Chamber, 2019, Part 3

Third Person POV:

Bayley finally got to the hotel. She parked in a parking space and called the hotel. She was making sure they were able to go in their room this early in the morning, at 8 in the morning. She found out that they could so she said goodbye to the service worker that was on the phone and hung up. She looked over at Sasha, who was now waking up. She watched Sasha sit up in the seat and told her they made it. They both got out of the car and grabbed their normal bags but not their gear bags, since they didn't need them. They walked into the hotel and to the front desk. Once they paid and got their key cards, they headed up to their room. Once they got in, they put their bags into the bedroom. Sasha grabbed some shorts and a tank top and changed in the washroom while Bayley changed in the bedroom. Once Sasha came back in, they layed down on the bed. Bayley covered them both with the blanket and wrapped her arms around Sasha. The two fell asleep like that until they woke up later that day.

About 5 hours later, Sasha woke up. Bayley still had her arms around her and she didn't want to wake her up. Sasha grabbed her phone off the table that was beside the bed. She checked instagram and twitter before putting her phone back on the table. She held onto Bayley's arms and layed there with her for a while. About an hour later, Bayley woke up. Sasha rolled over so she could see her. They smiled at each other before they kissed. Sasha got up and went to the washroom to get ready while Bayley continued to lay in the bed.

Sasha went out and sat on the couch while Bayley got up and went to get ready. Once Bayley finished, she went out and joined Sasha on the couch. They sat there for about a half hour, watching tv. Sasha got hungry, so they went out to the kitchen and grabbed the menu. Sasha picked out a soup and salad meal, so Bayley called and ordered two. While Bayley ordered, Sasha went back out to the living room to grab her phone. She saw that it was 4pm, so they were on time. They didn't have to leave for the arena until 5, but they were going to leave a few minutes early since the roads would be busy.

After about 7 minutes, there was a knock on the door. Bayley went and opened it to a cart with their food. She told Sasha that the food was there and she came out of the living room. They sat down at the table and ate their dinner together.

About 15 minutes later, Sasha got up and put the dishes into the sink. Bayley sat at the table for a minute before getting up. She went over to Sasha, who was about to wash the dishes.

"I'll do them this time, Sash."
"Okay," Sasha replied.

Sasha gave her a kiss before she left the room. She went into the bedroom, and grabbed both of their chargers and placed them into her purse. Bayley finished with the dishes and turned around to see Sasha.

"Did you get everything?" Bayley asked Sasha.
"Yeah, I grabbed your charger foe you too," Sasha told her as she put on her jacket.
"Thank you," Bayley replied as she grabbed her jacket.

Once Bayley put on her jacket, they walked out of the hotel room and down out to the car. Sasha got into the drivers seat as Bayley got into the passenger seat. They buckled their seat belts and Sasha started the car. They kissed and then Sasha started driving.