IHOP Mishap

Sasha's POV:

I was thrown into the back of a car, my arms tied behind my back. A few minutes later, I saw that whoever did this had done the same thing to Bayley. She was thrown beside me, scared. There were two people who had kidnapped us. I couldn't tell who they were, but they got up into the front and drove off. We knew if we spoke we would have to pay for it, so Bayley moved her leg closer to mine. I moved mine towards hers and we sat there, afraid of what was going to happen.

All the windows were tinted, so I had no idea where we were or where we were going. I felt the driver turn onto a road. It was bumpy, so I assumed it was a dirt trail. The driver drove up the road until getting to a building. The kidnappers had masks on and didn't speak, so we had no idea who they were. They brough Bayley and I into the building and sat us down in chairs. We were a few feet away from each other and out hands were now tied behind the chairs. And then I heard one of their voices.

"Thanks Dana."

I knew it was Charlotte. She had gotten out of jail and came back to torture us. I prayed that someone, anyone, would've gotten us help, but even I didn't know where this building was. I watched as Charlotte left the room. She came back in with a bag. She opened it, smiling, and took out a few items. She placed a belt, a taser, and a knife on a table. I looked over at Bayley, who was petrified, and mouthed "what's gonna happen?" She shrugged her shoulders which made me more frightened.

"You two thought that you could put me in jail and have no consequences," Charlotte taunted.
"You're both going to pay for this," she told us.
"Charlotte what the hell is this all about!" I yelled out.

She walked over angrily and whipped me with the belt, which made me scream out in pain.

"I'm sorry Sasha, I didn't mean to do that," she whispered.
I looked at her furiously before she began laughing.
"You both put me in jail, and then you got married. You think that you can do that and not have anything happen? I took both of you this time so no one could help you," she said before laughing again.
"I'm going to take out Bayley so that I can have Sasha all to myself," she chuckled.

I looked at Bayley. She was furious but also afraid. What did Charlotte mean by "take out Bayley?" I then saw Charlotte get close to me again. I did my best to ignore her but then she held onto my face. She kissed me, again, and then looked over at Bayley.

"How do you like that? Huh?" She asked, "must hurt to see the woman you love be kissed by someone else."
"Charlotte, you're crazy!" Bayley yelled.

Charlotte got up quickly and whipped Bayley. All I heard was Bayley yell out in pain, I couldn't watch it. I began crying just from hearing Bayley. Charlotte began laughing at the sight of Bayley in pain. She left the room for a few minutes.

"Sasha," Bayley whispered.
"Bayley," I answered.
"Do you whatever you have to do to keep her satisfied. I don't know what she's gonna do, and I don't have a good feeling where she has a knife," she told me.
"I'll do anything to keep you safe, I love you," I replied.
"I love you too," she returned.

Charlotte walked back into the room with a suspicious look on her face. She was laughing once again. She walked over to me and cupped my face.

"Sasha are you alright? You look like you're crying," she asked.
I didn't answer.
"Answer me," she stated.
I stayed silent.
"Alright, fine!" She yelled as she walked away.

She grabbed the taser and tased Bayley. Bayley was crying, yelling out in pain. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I just caused Bayley getting hurt.

Dana Brooke's POV:

I drove to the police station as quick as possible. I knew I would get jail time, but I wanted to save Sasha and Bayley. Charlotte forced me to kidnap them. She had told me that if I didn't help her with this that I'd end up dead. I knew it was wrong to help her, but I did it for my own safety. And now Charlotte would get more jail time, potentially even go to prison. I had no other choice but to help Charlotte. I know I've done something wrong, and I do deserve to go to jail for a few months. I'll own up to my mistake. I arrived at the station and ran inside.

"Excuse me, I need to report a kidnapping situation!" I yelled out.
An officer came over, "what's wrong?"
"I'm Dana Brooke. I was forced into helping Charlotte Flair kidnap Sasha and Bayley Banks. I was threatened and Charlotte told me if I didn't help her she would kill me. Charlotte is currently torturing the two of them and is planning to kill Bayley. She wants Sasha all to herself. I understand I've helped with the kidnapping and I will go to jail. I just need you guys to help Sasha and Bayley Banks!" I cried out. "They're at the old hospital outside of town, down the dirt road!"

One officer put hand cuffs around my hands and brought me to a room while several officers left and got in their cars. I was brought in for questioning and I truthfully answered it all.

Sasha's POV:

I needed to get out of here. Bayley was in so much pain at this point. Charlotte had been doing her best to try and kill her, but Bayley fought through all of it. I felt so bad for her and I wished that I could help her. I then very faintly saw flashing lights. Just as Charlotte was about to try and kiss me again, a police officer came in with a gun. Charlotte immediately got off of me and put her hands up.

"Which one of you did this?!" She yelled out several times.
"It was Dana Brooke," another officer answered.
"Oh that bitch," Charlotte whispered to herself as she was being arrested.

Two officers untied me and Bayley from the chairs. An ambulance showed up and Bayley was brought to it. I followed along and went in the ambulance with her. She was barely breathing.