Hiac 2020

Sasha's POV:

My injuries had healed since Bayley had to attack me and I returned a few weeks ago. I knew she didn't want to have to do this rivalry, neither did I. But, we had to, and today we would be locked inside the cell at the Hell In A Cell PPV.

"Sash," Bayley whispered before we left our locker room.
"Yeah?" I asked, closing the door as I backed away from it.

She looked at me. She was completely speechless. I could see tears forming in her eyes. I hugged her, tightly. I felt her wrap her arms around me, putting one of her hands on my head. I heard her sniffle before I backed away to look up at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly.
"Nothing," she whispered before kissing me.
"Bayls, tell me," I stated.
"It's really nothing Sash," she replied.
"Then why are you crying?" I asked as I watched a tear roll down her cheek.
"Sash, I've reached my goal," she told me, putting her hands on my shoulders. "It's your turn. You're gonna do great."
"That's why you're sad?" I asked.
"No," she whispered, "that's not why. It's because I don't get to do it with you," she told me.
"Bayley," I whispered, putting my hand on her cheek, "you'll still be with me. Just because we aren't on TV together, doesn't mean we can't do this together. Bayls, it's all gonna be okay. I'm going to need your help along the way and I can't do this alone. I love you Bayley."
"I love you too, Sasha," she responded before kissing me.

*After the match*

The camera faded to backstage. I won against Bayley. I hated every moment of it. I hated hurting her, in any way. She was coughing, and I could see a few tears. She played it off well. But I couldn't tell whether she was being serious or whether she was acting. I waited backstage for her before going to our locker room. She appeared after a few minutes and I immediately hugged her.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.
"I'm okay, what about you?" She answered.
"I'm okay too," I told her.

She wrapped her arm around me and we went to our locker room.

"Grand slam," she stated as we walked down the hall.

I smiled at her and nodded. She smiled before she kissed me.