6 Months Part 2

Third Person POV:

"Woah, Bayley slow down," Sasha told her as they ran to the entry way.
"Come on," Bayley responded.
"Okay," Sasha replied.

They put on their shoes and grabbed their purses and phones. Bayley grabbed her keys and dragged Sasha out the door. Sasha was laughing while they ran down the hall of the apartment building. Once they got to the parking lot, Bayley finally slowed down. They got into the car, Sasha still laughing.

"So where are we going?" Sasha asked.
"Oh no where," Bayley replied.

Sasha looked at her and rolled her eyes. Bayley smiled at Sasha as she turned on the car. She drove off onto the streets of Boston.

After driving for about 20 minutes, Bayley told Sasha to close her eyes. Sasha covered her eyes and waited for Bayley to tell her to uncover them. Bayley pulled up into a parking spot and told Sasha to stay in the car. She left the car running while she went to the trunk and grabbed the bag. She went into the drivers seat and stopped the car.

"Open your eyes," Bayley told her.
"Where are we?" Sasha asked as she uncovered her eyes.
"Step out of the car," Bayley mentioned to Sasha as she got out.
"Okay," Sasha replied.

Sasha stepped out of the car and looked right ahead of her.

"I can't see anything pass the cars," Sasha told Bayley.
"I tried to park as close as I could," Bayley thought for a second. "Here, let's try this."

She lifted Sasha up by her waist and Sasha covered her mouth. Bayley let Sasha down as she turned to her. She kissed her but Bayley pulled away after a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked, looking concerned.
"Sasha you know I love you, but we're out in public," Bayley whispered.
"Oh yeah right. I'm sorry," Sasha replied.
"It's okay, I love you," Bayley told her.
"I love you too," Sasha returned.

They walked up to the washrooms where they changed into their swim suits and walked down to the beach. Sasha really wanted to hold Bayley's hand but she knew she couldn't. They walked along the beach, looking for all sorts of shells, for about two hours.

"The tide is making it's way in, we should probably go now," Bayley told Sasha.
"Okay," she replied.

They went and changed before they got back into the car. Sasha put her shells that she collected in the bag that had their swim suits and towels. Bayley put the bag into the trunk and they got back up into the front seats. Bayley looked around outside and saw nobody in sight. She turned to Sasha and kissed her. Sasha grabbed Bayley's cheek and they made out for a few minutes. They pulled away to see that nobody was in sight once again. They smiled at each other and put their seat belts on.

Bayley started up the car and drove off. Sasha held Bayley's hand as they drove. Sasha put her head onto Bayley's shoulder while they were stopped at a light. Sasha took her head off of her shoulder when the light turned green. They drove to a clothing store that Sasha has wanted to go to for a long time. Sasha squealed as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Wait, are we going in here?" Sasha asked.
"Of course. I know you've wanted to go here for a while but we hadn't had the time," Bayley replied.
"Oh my gosh, thank you so much," Sasha responded. "I love you so much," Sasha hugged Bayley.
"I love you more," Bayley returned as she kissed Sasha's cheek.

They got out of the car and went into the store. Sasha smiled as she looked at Bayley. The store had all of these clothes that Sasha had seen online that she really wanted to get. She walked around the store and picked up a few items. She tried on the clothes and put some things back that didn't fit.

"Okay, I'll go pay for these," Sasha told Bayley.
"No. I brought you here, I'm going to pay for it all," Bayley replied.
"Thank you," Sasha responded. "I love you," she whispered.
"I love you too," Bayley whispered back as they walked to the cash.

Bayley grabbed the clothes from Sasha and brought them to the cashier. She bought the clothes for Sasha and handed her the bag. They thanked the lady that was at the counter and walked back out to the car. Sasha put the bag of clothes in the trunk and went back up to the front seat.

"You ready for our next adventure?" Bayley asked.
"Sure am," Sasha replied