She's Gone

Charlotte's POV:

It's been a few weeks since Christmas. Over the holiday's, I had gotten close to Liv Morgan. I ended up getting Sasha and Bayley's new address, Liv had told me. I was determined to get Sasha ever since I tried to kiss her in July. I now know where she lives and I'm going to get to her. I was parked on the street a few houses down, waiting to see if one of them was going to leave the house.

Sasha's POV:

"Are you sure you don't want to go with me?" Bayley asked me.
"You'll be fine getting groceries I made you a list so you wouldn't forget the things we really need," I told her.
She sighed, "Okay,"
"I love you," I stated.
"I love you too," she returned.
I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her.
"Be safe," I mentioned.
"I will," she replied, smiling.

She gave me one last kiss before leaving the house. I watched her leave the driveway through the window before going out to the living room. I sat on the couch and went through some of my fans posts on instagram. A few minutes after, I heard the doorbell.

I got up from the couch and went to the door. I didn't know who it was, but I still opened it. One of the worst decisions in my life.

Third Person POV:

Sasha opened the door to see Charlotte Flair. Sasha went to close the door, but Charlotte pushed it open. Charlotte grabbed Sasha and picked her up. Sasha screamed constantly, but nobody heard her. Charlotte threw Sasha into the back of her car. Charlotte got into the front and drove off.

Bayley's POV:

I walked into the house to hear complete silence. I called out Sasha's name several times as I walked around the house but I couldn't find her. I found her phone on the couch, but that was it. I thought to myself on where she could've gone. Her car was still in the driveway, so she couldn't of been far. I grabbed my laptop and tried to see if I could find something out. Then, I got a text.