Back Home

Third Person POV:

Bayley pulled up to an empty parking spot on the side of the street her apartment was on. She tapped Sasha to wake her up, since she was asleep. Sasha woke up and realized they were back in Boston. They both got out of the car and grabbed Bayley's bags. Sasha helped her bring them up to her apartment. Bayley invited Sasha in for a few hours and for dinner. Sasha accepted and they hung put at Bayley's apartment for a while.

After Sasha ate dinner at Bayley's house, she stayed for about an hour longer. She told Bayley she had to go home and Bayley understood. She walked Sasha to the door where they said their goodbyes and Sasha left. Bayley knew Sasha had to leave, but she wished that she could've stayed longer.

Sasha got out to her car and turned it on. She drove off back to ger apartment and brought her bags in. She felt lonely being there by herself, but she would only be there by herself for a few days. She switched on some lights and unpacked her bags. She did some laundry and then watched some tv.

Bayley was going to go over to Sasha's apartment on Saturday, like Sasha did for this past trip. Sasha was excited to have Bayley over at her apartment, since she was at hers. Sasha cleaned some of the rooms in her apartment so it wasn't so messy. She went and checked her phone to see that it was 10pm, and she had a message from Bayley.

Bayley: Goodnight Sash, I'll see you on Saturday
Sasha: Goodnight Bayls, I'll see you then

Sasha smiled at the messages on her phone, she couldn't help it. Sasha then went and got ready for bed in her washroom. She went into her bedroom and got under the blankets. Within a few minutes, Sasha was asleep.

Over in Bayley's apartment, Bayley was watching some of the news before sleeping. She wasn't very interested in it, but it did make her tired. She went and changed into her pajamas and took off her makeup. She went back out to the living room and turned off her tv. She went into her bedroom and layed down on her bed. She couldn't wait to see Sasha again on Saturday. She grabbed the blankets and soon enough, she fell asleep.