Christmas 2019

Sasha's POV:

I woke up and I could smell the breakfast that Bayley was cooking. I got up from the bed and looked out the window. The fresh snow that fell last night was bright. I went downstairs and to the kitchen to see that Bayley had already put everything on two plates.

"Good morning love," she exclaimed as I walked over and hugged her.
"Good morning," I returned.
"Are you hungry?" She asked.
"Sure am," I replied as I smiled at her.

She smiled back as she handed me my plate. I took it and we went to the dining table to eat.

Once we finished, I took the plates and placed them in the dishwasher as Bayley followed me.

"Who all is coming for dinner?" She asked me.
"Well my parents are going to be at my brothers," I told her.
"So it's gonna be just us," she replied.
"Okay," I answered.
"I already put the ham in the oven for us," she stated.
"Alright, well come on," I said as I grabbed her hand.

We went to the living room and sat down by our tree. I handed her a gift that was underneath it that I got her. Inside was an air fryer.

She gasped, "thank you Sash," she exclaimed before hugging me.
"You're welcome," I replied back.

Then she handed me present. I unwrapped the box and inside was a Playstation 4 and WWE 2k20.

I was shocked, "thank you," I managed to get out.
"You're welcome," she smiled before I hugged her.

I hugged her for a few moments before I backed away. I looked up at her and smiled before I kissed her.

Third Person POV:

Bayley and Sasha watched Christmas movies together in the living room for a few hours. They layed on the couch and Bayley wrapped her arms around Sasha. Sasha looked at the clock and saw that it was 4pm.

"The ham is going to be done soon so we should cook everything else," Sasha stated as she turned to Bayley.
"Okay," Bayley whispered before kissing Sasha.

Sasha smiled at Bayley before they got up. They went out to the kitchen to cook the rest of the food.

It took them around an hour to finish cooking all of the food. They got their own food and went to their dining table to eat. Once they finished, they brought the empty plates back out to the kitchen and put them into the dishwasher. They helped each other put the left overs into containers and into the fridge. Sasha put all of the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and started it.

Bayley's POV:

"Did you eat enough?" I asked Sasha.
"Yeah, I'm just tired," she answered.

She didn't look well. We did have a lot, but she still didn't look okay. I wrapped my arm around her and we went out to the living room. I told her to stay there and that I would be right back. I went upstairs to the spare room to grab a blanket and a pillow. I brought them out to the living room and sat on the couch with her. I placed the pillow on the end of the couch. I motioned for her to lay down with her and she did.

"I think you might have a cold," I mentioned as I placed the blanket on top of us.
"I think you're right," she laughed.
"Come here," I whispered as I wrapped my arm around her.
She smiled at me and then I kissed her.
She backed away and looked at me, "I'm sick," she mentioned.
"That doesn't matter to me," I told her.

She smiled at me before she kissed me. I smiled back at her before turning on another Christmas movie for her. She turned on the couch to watch the movie. We watched a few before I noticed she fell asleep. I carefully moved to grab the remote and turned off the tv. Once it was off, I layed back down beside her and went to sleep myself.