Saturday Day

Third Person POV:

Today was the day Bayley would go over to Sasha's apartment. Bayley packed her bags for everything she would need. She was excited to go over to Sasha's, since they were becoming really close friends. She packed her gear bag and her normal bag and brought them to her living room. She grabbed her phone and messaged Sasha.

Bayley: Is it okay for me to come over now?
Sasha: Yeah, I put dinner in the oven a few minutes ago.
Bayley: Okay, I'm leaving now, see you soon.
Sasha: See you soon.

Bayley grabbed her bags and brought them out the door. She locked her door and walked down to her car. She put her bags into the trunk and got into the drivers seat. She started up the car and drove off to Sasha's house.

Sasha was waiting for Bayley at her apartment. She checked the clock, which said. 5:15, and she knew it was time to take the chicken and fries out of the oven. She walked up from the living room and into the kitchen. She placed it on the counter as she heard a knock on the door. She took her oven mitts off and walked over to the door. She opened it to see Bayley and invited her in. Bayley came in with her bag that had her normal clothes in it and left her gear bag in her car. She placed them in the living room as Sasha grabbed some plates for them.

"It just came out of the oven as you knocked," Sasha told Bayley.
"Okay," Bayley said as she nodded.

Sasha handed her a plate and they got their own dinner from the pan. They sat down at Sasha's table as she gave Bayley a napkin. The two began to eat at the table until they finished, around 6:30pm.