Story 1 Driving Home for Christmas

***David's pov***

24th of December 2021..

I'm so excited, not just because it's Christmas eve but also because I get to see Jen again today and spend Christmas with her in L.A. I've not seen her in years. I can't wait to see her again she's so beautiful and she makes me smile without even trying. I am the happiest when I'm with her she makes my heart light up, there really aren't enough words to describe the happiness I feel when I am just in her presence. I am going to be leaving soon to drive over to her house. All my bags are in the car already I just need to put my shoes on then I can go.

***Jen's house***

He arrived at her house and drove up the drive and parked outside her house. He had butterflies because of how excited and nervous he was. He got out the car and walked up to the front door with his bags in hand. He got to the door and went to ring the bell but before he could the door opened and Jen appeared. Huge smiles broke out on their faces and they fell deep into each others eyes. David noticed the mistletoe above the door.

David: So isn't it tradition to kiss under mistletoe?

Jen didn't reply she just smiled and kissed him. He was taken aback by how passionately she kissed him. After all those years he was just expecting a little kiss but she was full on making out with him. He reciprocated the passion and they stood there in the doorway making out until Clyde, Lord Chesterfield and Sophie started running around their feet and sniffing David's ankles. They broke the kiss and went inside to play with the dogs.

David: Where should I put my bags?

Jen: Oh I totally forgot sorry, I'll show you where your room is, Follow me

David: Ok

With that he followed her off into the spare bedroom right next to hers. He put his bags down at the end of the bed and they both went back out into the kitchen. Jen fed the dogs and then started to make dinner. She made spaghetti and meatballs and put it out on the dining table. along with a glass of wine each. They sat down at the table and started eating and chatting. It was just like old times when they used to eat meals together all the time, just this time it was just them and in a much more romantic setting. There were candles in the middle of the table and flowers on the cabinet next to the wall and the lights were dimmed slightly. It was as if she had tried to make it as romantic as possible. They chatted for a while while drinking and eating. When they had both finished their wine Jen got up and refilled their glasses. David finished his food pretty quick as he was hungry from driving and Jen was still eating she could tell that he was still hungry by just looking at him. He was just sitting sipping his wine but she knew that he was hungry, she didn't know how but she just did.

Jen: Do you want to come and share mine?

David: Ok sure as long as you're not wanting it, How did you know I was hungry

Jen: Nah I'm not hungry enough to finish it myself and I don't know how I knew to be honest I just had a feeling

David: Ok

He said with a chuckle as he moved his chair closer to Jen. Their knees were touching now and every now and then Jen's foot brushed against his leg. He wasn't sure if she was doing it on purpose or if she was just moving her leg but he liked it either way. He picked up his fork and took a mouthful. Soon there was only a little bit left and Jen and David both took a mouthful at the same time they sucked the remaining piece of spaghetti into their mouths and eventually their lips connected. They were surprised but they pulled each other in closer and started to kiss, their bodies pressed up against each other. They broke the kiss, out of breath David looked Jen in the eyes longing to kiss her again.