Story 67 Baby fever!!

I am sat on the couch in our living room with David and the dogs and we are both just on our phones seeing what has happened over night and to see what our friends are up to when I decide to go onto my Instagram reels and see what new weird thing is on it today.

When I clicked on it the first thing that showed up was a cute video of a puppy at this point David was watching my phone with me from over my shoulder, the next video that came up was on of twin babies holding hands in their sleep just like they would of done in the womb. For the next few minutes all that was coming up was pregnancy and baby related reels and I have never been so broody in all my life.

Jen: Honey I want a baby

David: Are you being serious because we can start trying right now

Jen: I have always wanted children but I am too old to have children now

David: You still get your periods that is all it takes to be able to have a slight chance and I have very good sperm I mean look at Cleo.

Jen: Yeh I guess you are right I mean I know we have talked about it and we have both said we have wanted to but I just feel like now is the right time. 

David: If that's how you feel then we can start having unprotected sex and see what happens I mean let's not start trying like to the point where we are stressed over it but if it happens to happen then we will be over the moon

Jen: Yeh when do you wanna start?

David: How about right now?

David picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before running up stairs. We kept having sex multiple times a day for weeks which was a lot of fun but it made us so horney for each other that we couldn't even stand to be away from each other for short periods of time. 

***3 months later***

I am sat in Courteney's garden while enjoying a cold drink in the hot LA sun. I haven't felt well for a few days now but I haven't thought anything of it until I felt like I was about to throw up. I ran off to the bathroom with Court closely behind making sure that I am okay.

Court: Babe, are you okay in there?

Jen: Hmm

Court: Can I come in?

Jen: Yeh 

Court walks in as I am throwing up for the 5th time. It was at this point that it hits me that I am 6 weeks late. It took me a few minutes to stop throwing up but once I had I told Court what I thought it could be and luckily for some reason Court found a pregnancy test in the cupboard which was still in date so I took that then sat it on the side and we waited for 3 minutes, those 3 minutes felt like the longest 3 minutes of my life and when my alarm finally went off I didn't have the courage to turn it over so I made Court do it instead. 

Jen: What's it say?

Court: Babe...... YOUR PREGNANT

Jen: Omggg really I am so happy, I am going to be a mum

Court: Aww I am so happy for you and Schwim

***Later on in the evening***

I am stood at the sink in our bathroom as I decided to buy another test on the way home just to make sure and also so David can find out as I left the other one at Court's.

Jen: Babe come here I got something to show you

David: Where are you honey?

Jen: I'm in our bathroom 

David walks in and sat on the side of our sink is 3 different positive pregnancy tests. 

David: Wait are you pregnant?

Jen: Yeh were going to have a baby

David: OMG BABY I AM SO HAPPY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!