Story 66 Early Birthday Presents

*November 2nd 2022*

It was the day after Jen had given birth to her triplets and also David's birthday they were at the hospital just getting ready to go home after staying the night in the hospital. The babies were all healthy and Jen was doing great. They had 3 little baby girls and they were all gorgeous. The first baby was named Lily, the second Leah and the third Olivia. Jen and David were both overjoyed at the birth of their babies and Cleo was really happy that she now had 3 little sisters. They were so excited to take them home and get them settled in. David was just finishing packing the bags while Jen put the triplets into their car seats. Jen had put Olivia in her seat and was in the middle of putting Leah in while Cleo was sat in a chair next to the bed holding Lily. 

Jen: Sorry this is how we had to start your birthday, in a hospital packing our bags

David: No don't worry, it's the best way I could imagine because I get to be with my 5 favourite people in the entire world. And plus you can't control when your body decides to pop the babies out. There's no other way I would want to spend my birthday.

Cleo: The babies are like early birthday presents to you

David: Exactly and they are the best presents I could ever wish for

Jen: Well when we get home I have all your other presents waiting for you. I wrapped them like a week ago and while we were here I got Courteney to go over and set them all up.

David: When did you have time to do that. 

Jen: While we were in the car I got Cleo to call her

She looked over at Cleo and smiled as if to say "thanks by the way".

David: Honestly you two amaze me even more everyday. Thank you for that though

Cleo then brought the Lily over to her car seat and strapped her in gently. The babies were all dressed in little white bodysuits that had little lobsters on them and little white hats. When everything was ready they picked up the car seats and went out to where they had parked the car the night before. They secured the car seats in the back of the car and drove home. 

The babies fell asleep in the car so when they got home they took a car seat each and took the babies through to Jen and David's room where they had set up 3 cribs next to their bed a month before. Cleo went through to the living room and waited for them while they put them into their cribs gently without waking them up. 

When all 3 of them were in the cribs Jen and David went through to the living room too and joined Cleo. There was a pile of presents neatly stacked there in front of the couch. They sat down together and he opened the presents. Inside one of the boxes was what looked like fabric he unfolded it and saw that there was 6 different things.  

There was one large black t-shirt that said Papa Schwimmer                                                                          A smaller top that said Mama Schwimmer                                                                                                                A slightly smaller one saying big sister Schwimmer                                                                                            Then lastly there was 3 body suits saying Baby Schwimmer

David handed the Mama Schwimmer one to Jen, The big sister Schwimmer one to Cleo and laid the body suits to the side. Cleo went and put hers on in the bathroom while Jen and David changed into theirs in the living room. 

When the babies woke up they put their body suits on them and set David's phone up against the presents and they all sat on the couch squished up together. They each had a baby in their arms and they set the phone on a timer and took some photos.