Story 3 We understood the assignment!!

Jen: OMG babe look at this, we should do this video to announce that we got married so we can announce it to the world it will make them go crazy and laugh at the same time

David: good idea baby well we can do it tomorrow honeymoon or something if you want then we can have the ocean in the background and it will look even prettier with you in it.

Jen: Yeh okay, Have I told you that I love you yet today?

David: Hmmm... come to think of it you have but tell me again

David picked Jen up and sat her on the edge of the kitchen counter before connecting their lips in a hot stemming passionate make out session. Jen licked David's lips for entry which he gladly accepted and they started to fight for dominance over each others mouths.

Jen: I want... want this... off

She managed to pant between breathes. David did what she instructs and removed his shirt leaving him topless  while he worked on unzipping her jeans Jen did the same to David. After a few minutes they were both in the underwear still making out with the passion increasing every second.

David grabs her ass and picks her up while carrying her towards the shower before removing all their clothes and resuming their make out session from the kitchen. David pinned Jen up against a wall while slowly kissing and sucking on her sweet spot behind her ear even though they both knew that it would leave a mark. David dropped to the floor and started to suck on Jen's clit as hard as he could which made her grind her hips down onto his face, he suddenly inserted his 2 fingers into Jen and hit her g-spot immediately making Jen's knees buckle as she tries to find the stretches to stand up, she started to push and pull on his already very hard dick making the both scream as moans fill them bathroom. Jen has a squirting orgasm all over David's hand as he interest his rock hard dick into her wet pussy and starts to fuck her, he goes slow at first to tease her.

Jen: Fuck me hard... harderrrrr

David did as she wished and started to slam himself into her every time hitting her g-spot after about 15 minutes of going at it Jen orgasms for the 4th time and David cums in her at the same time.

___

David: Hey beautiful wife, I can't believe I am waking up next to you as my wife

Jen: Good morning handsome amazing husband, can I say how sexy you look right now

David: Says you I could devourer you right now

Jen: What's stopping you?

___

It was now the afternoon and I have just put on a skirt over my bikini for us to film the reel for Instagram so I told David the idea on how to do it.

During this part of the song "She talking it she aint trying it, he keep calling me crying bitch, damn son you killed this" they filmed their view of the see and the place they were staying in then for the first "I understood the assignment" Jen turned the camera around showed her face and her rings on her wedding finger before facing the camera towards David for the next "I understood the assignment" with him showing his ring then them snogging each other on the last one which said "we understood the assignment.

Caption: It's official, we are married and couldn't be happy I guess lobsters to grow old together no matter how long they are apart they always find their way back!!

We sat down on the sun longer and posted it on our accounts together at the same time before our phones started blowing up with loving messages and comments from fan, friends and family members. We sat there reading all the lovely thing for a few hours before going for a swim in the sea content as can be now that we don't have to hide anymore.