Stacking The Deck

IVY POV

     I giggled at Khaos' face after I told him MaryAnn was on this floor. Okay, maybe I neglected to tell him she was with a very drunk Ice. Oops. Now to make sure Cherry sees what happened... I think she needs to.

    I head down to Tech's room or as I call it The Bat Cave. Knocking on his door I hear, "Come in." "Hey Tech, can I get you to send me a video clip of Khaos' rant? I think I know someone who needs to see it. I know you couldn't track that number of hers when you tried but does it receive texts?" I ask. "It should. It's an internet calling app. All I have seen gets texts too. I will send you a clip of it. I hope she comes home for her own safety and for his sake. I know he fucked up but he does love her." he replies. "I know. Thanks Tech. When are you going to find you a nice woman and make her yours? I never see you with one or even a sweetbutt." I reply. "Never. Maybe a great guy, someday. I am gay. Not everyone knows but your dad and brothers do." he replies. "Oh. Didn't know, I am sorry for suggesting women to you. I am glad you told me. I hope you meet a great guy then." I say smiling. He just nods and waves off my apology. I start thinking of a guy I know, wondering if I could set them up. May have to ask dad if that would be crossing a line. Tech is a great guy and I want to see him happy. I wave bye and head back to my Wolf, to wait for the clip to show up.

    I sit down and ask dad if it would be out of line to set Tech up. I tell him I know about Tech's preference. I don't want to oust him to the club, that is his business. Dad said maybe wait for now but tell Tech about the guy and go from there. I nod in agreement. My phone dings and I see Tech sent me the clip. I send it to the number I have for Cherry and hope it works the way I want it to. We all miss her here and hope she comes home. I know she might not but will be okay as long as she is safe and happy. I just am hoping to stack the cards in my favor. Maybe seeing this will convince her to come back.