Authors note

Hi! i won't be giving you any information about me that's to personal but i still want to be great friends so you can call me sapientkoala ok! this book to a lot of time and energy to write and i still working on it so it will take time. This is also the first book i have ever written so it's not all that good so cut me some slack on that note i do really like conservative criticism i'm always trying to make my writing better so please help me out in the long run ok?

so let's get to know me! my favorite color is clear but i tell people it's yellow 1 because yellow is amazing 2 because i don't want to have another argument on weather it's a real color or not. This story is gonna have slow updates because of school and minecraft and you know not having a social life it's all hard to balance. I got into the dream smp when i was around thirteen. i love anime like full metal alchemist and your lie in april one of my favorites is my hero academia! icy hot is one of my favorite characters! i'm bisexual and so are most my friends.

My story is ⏃ OC named dahlia. In this story there will be tommyinit, Wilbur soot, jschlatt, dream, and tubbo. ⟟ will also try to include everyone else but those are the main 5. The storyline is around after Wilbur died but before techno blew up l'manburg. Dream is in prison tho.

Also please vote if you like!
( ⟟ know it's bad so you don't have to$

Also yes i realize that Tommy cusses a lot but also that's how he talks so deal with it (not to be rude sorry)