Nightmares

Tubbo POV:

Screams. Oh the cry's out in agony as the tnt exploded under l'manburg. No NO NO WILBUR WHY. DID HE HAVE TO PUSH THE BUTTON WE WON THE WAR THERE WAS NO NEED TO BLOW OUR HOME UP. Maybe we can still fight them! We might still have a chance! I tried but even in my mind I knew I was lying all hope is lost. This was the first home I ever had and now it's almost gone. Nikkis bakery is on fire. The l'amantree is nothing but ashes and the country's flag is torn. Even over the screams you can hear dreams of maniacal laughter. My right arm starts to burn as the fire from the houses collapse and spread. I screamed out in pain of the loss of my home and all my friends. Heartbroken. That's how I feel as I watch my friends die.

"There was a traitor there always was! ⟟ lied!! Wilbur never loved you!! And you should have never trusted him!" As the tnt dies down the earth around us implodes "my home...i- it's al-all gone"
I hear niki scream "Techno why!" I whip around to see techno placing an uncountable number of withers. "MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" he screams, placing the last withers.

Tommy's POV:
I stretch my arms out taking in the morning sun. I slip out of my red sleeping bag unzip my tent and walk over to the old camp fire. I stomp on the ashes to put out any remaining heat. The mid morning sun is shining brighter today and I relax a bit before I go to wake up tubby. ⟟ unzip his yellow tent and see him curled up in his new patterned sleeping bag crying in his sleep. f**k he is still having nightmares. I took him camping to get away from the big crater we used to call home. There is a heavy amount of sweat on tubbo's head. I know it's just a dream but he seems to be in so much f***ing pain. I want to help him but there's nothing to do. I took him to captain puss- puffys therapy and she said the best thing we could do for the time being is spend time trying to take his mind off it . I walk over to where he is resting and shake him lightly. "Tubbo, it's time to wake up! We got some exploring to do!!" Tubbo shot out of his sleeping bag. Looking around as if someone was about to attack him. After realizing that it's just me that seems to calm him down a bit he tries to wipe the tears away without me knowing. I decided to not bring it up for now and start packing up our stuff. We have a Long day ahead of us. We spend the rest of the day packing up the camp and preparing for the walk. We head north away from spawn hoping to find some cool stuff.

Time change (almost midnight)

N=

As the shining moon gets higher in the dark night sky Tommy and tubbo start arguing.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T BRING A MAP WE ARE GONNA GET LOST I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE DONE RHE PACKING!!" -tubbo

"I DON'T NEED A MAP YOU F***ING B***H" -Tommy

"WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU DO IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR WAY BACK TO THE SMP AND DON'T CALL ME A B***H YOU PU**Y!"-tubbo

" YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE AND I DO I'M SO MUCH MORE SMART-" Tommy smacks face first into a brick wall. And falls over limp.