voices

dahlia pov:

wake up it's almost time to kill them all (:

oh, she is only a child leave her alone!

oh, won't you just be quiet for once don't you see how close we are!

doesn't have to do anything she does not want to do!

SHE WANTS THIS!ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS SAD!!!

NO ITS BECAUSE THEY ALL LEFT HER!

"AHHH SHUT UP YOU TWO I DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!"

sorry

sorry 

I hit my head with my hand. they don't know what I want! and no one left me. I get dressed in the same thing I wore yesterday and go out to see what's for breakfast.

you say no one left you but your dad left you for that little fox boy

I agree why do you work for him?

"I don't work for him he works for me and please shut up" I sit down at the table dad is making some cereal for us and dream is still likely asleep."good morning what cereal do you want" dad starts. 

OHHH GET THE FROSTED FLAKES ONE

noooo! I hate that one get some life!! 

" can I have some fruit loops?" he nods and starts pouring the cereal."I'm going back out today I need to speak to some friends." he turns around "there not our friends were gonna kill them you know." I sigh. 

he doesn't get it

it's fine just ignore him

"i know. I just want to go buy some stuff that's all." I stand up without even touching my cereal grab my bag and leave. "wait!" I ignore him and keep going. something grabs my leg and I nearly trip. I turn around to see an awake technoblade "oh hello!" I pull off the rope surrounding his mouth.

don't trust him he will kill you

he's our friend!

I hit my head again to tell them to shut up. he looks confused for a second the remembers he is mad "WHY AM I HERE I TRUSTED YOU I KICKED TOMMY OUT WAS HE RIGHT?!" techie screams "shhh, it's your fault for trusting me!" I snicker put the rope back around his mouth and leave. I enter the market there right there is fundy selling bread.

he ruined your life he took your dad!

he is your brother.

"shut up." I mutter under my breath I walk over to his stand. "hi fundy how are you today." he looks up and smiles. "great! I like your new outfit and hair I think it really suits the pink flowers. 

he is calling you a freak

HE IS BEING NICE

"thank you fundy how much is 2 loaves of bread?" he looks around and whispers "it's on the house." I laugh "thanks again fundy." and I walk away 

bet you can't wait to slit his throat

shhhh be quite

"yes be quite both of you." the next stand is jack manifold and he is selling rooms to a new hotel. I ask if I can view the rooms. I don't really care that much but I need to learn more about him. because I don't have that much other than a few weaknesses. he nods excitedly and walks me to this red building near the prison. he leads me up to the top floor near the balcony "so that's the tour what do you think?"