¢нαρтєя Ι.θΙ

» Loving is unexpected

And you could never choose the one you fall for.
You couldn't just point at them and say: it's the one, I'm going to fall in love with.

Loving is much more than that.

You meet that one person at a moment you never expected, and you can't fight your feelings.

The feelings are there, even if they are hiding.

The person is in your head, even if you don't understand why.

And then you realize it, feel the warmth when they laugh. You feel concern and trust. You recognize every detail of their face and the color of their eyes but you can't name it.

You fall head over heels in love and you could have never seen it coming

The beeping was loud, so that one could think that its sounds were reaching the numerous apartments above the bank of Seoul. The question arose whether those people who lived there could sleep at all with the noise.

This was a main bank.

Choi Yeonjun's target.

At this hour, all the bank employees had left. The automatic door, which magically opened, served as his entrance to the small vestibule where there were numerous ATM machines. His black hair, which looked like feathers of a coal-black raven, hung in Yeonjun's face, covering his dark eyes of shining obsidian. Anyway, the 23-year-old young man, whose name sounded as melodic as his voice, wore a big, black hoodie. With a tall stature of 181 centimeters, Yeonjun covered the machine screen. His eyes twitched over the Korean letters and he chewed on his full lower lip before pulling out his ATM card.

Did that work at all?

Did he even have anything left in his account?

His friends swore there was at least a little bit left from the last job, but for him it had become a challenge to get to it.

To money.

With a sigh, the boy with the nose and eyebrow piercing rubbed his red snub nose, thinking feverishly, but his gaze slid to the side because he wanted to check on the car in which they had come here.

And Yeonjun's eyes met the dark blue gym bag that had been placed under a table as if it was just waiting to be taken. With a furrowed brow, he let his card disappear back into his wallet. The young man then knelt down to the large bag. He was curious. Far and wide, not a person in sight. His slender fingers raced over the zipper. And when he pulled it open, he saw what was inside. It took his breath away.

It was banknotes.

Lots of it.

How this bag had gotten there and why someone had left it there or forgotten it, he didn't know. He only knew that he needed the money and had to get out of here as soon as possible.