¢нαρтєя б.ΙЭ

With a dull look, Yeonjun had been looking out the window for at least five minutes

With a dull look, Yeonjun had been looking out the window for at least five minutes. Down there on the street, the streetlights were already shining and you could still see the tire tracks, as well as the small pool of blood. He can't believe they had taken him away. Even though Jeongguk had been a really serious and often rough person, he didn't deserve this death.

Especially not in this way.

Likewise, he deserved to have a proper funeral, and Yeonjun wondered if his death even received publicity. After all, they had been his only friends. He hadn't seen his parents in ages and neither his siblings.

So who would be looking for him?

Who would miss him except his friends?

The boy with the piercings and tattoos sighed before bringing his fingers to the edge of the glass and running them along it.

Where was Taehyung now?

Had he gone into hiding and would never contact Yeonjun again?

You probably didn't even notice my glances, because you were so absorbed in your thoughts. I kept asking myself what was going through your mind, but I didn't dare to ask you.

The unexpected knock on the door of the apartment caused everyone present to flinch. Beomgyu, who had been sitting at his desk going through his work, also cursed softly. "I'll never get used to this," he grumbled, getting up to let the person at the door in. Lisa greeted him kindly before continuing on her way, loaded with a bag for Yeonjun. She hadn't shown up for two days and had only texted him saying that everything was fine with Dae and Sol.

"Hey," she greeted Yeonjun as soon as she had the brown-haired man in sight and lifted the bag. Her face was slightly sunken, she looked tired despite smiling. "I brought you some stuff from your apartment. - Don't worry, I was careful!"

The sigh Yeonjun released only indicated that he could have already guessed, and thus he strode up to the girl to give her a quick hug. "You've never followed through on what you've been told before, have you?"

"No," she grinned and put an arm around him, gently rubbing the latter's back. "If my parents can't restrain me, why should you?"

Yeonjun laughed lightly before taking the bag from her that had actually been Beomgyu's. But he tried to ignore that fact and not let on.

Sports bags like that were a dime a dozen.

"That's right," Yeonjun finally said, and walked over to the couch with the bag to put it down on it. Some clothes had been stuffed inside, and you could tell that Lisa had really acted in a hurry.

Which was better.

"I took everything I could find," Lisa added, letting her gaze wander on to Beomgyu, who was standing at the entrance to the living room, silently observing their conversation. He generally seemed to keep a low profile whenever she was present.