¢нαρтєя Ձ.θƼ

Yeonjun was rudely awakened by a loud knock on the door

He had lost the headphones somewhere in bed while sleeping, was lying on his stomach and grumbling loudly. When there was another knock, he heaved himself out of bed. Kicking away a few things lying on the floor, he opened his apartment door. Behind it, Lisa stood with a fancy big bag and put her hands around Yeonjun's face.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," she greeted him, pressing her lips to his and meandering past him into the interior of the apartment moments later.

Totally confused by the sudden kiss, he stood there for a while until he finally closed the door again and turned to her.

"Why are you here?" Yeonjun asked her.

The black-haired girl pulled her bag off her shoulder and lay down on the bed with it, smiling up at Yeonjun. "JK gave me some of the money you gave him," the young woman chuckled in amusement, tapping the bag. "And, since I know you need the money more urgently, I thought I'd give it to you. Along with my share."

"Why?" he asked, tilting his head, because he couldn't imagine a person her age not having an ulterior motive.

Why would she turn down money? Everyone needed it and loved it.

"You found it, Yeonjun, I think you deserve most of it," Lisa explained, straightening up slightly. "I don't need the money. My parents have enough."

The younger man rubbed his stomach in wonder, for it was really rare these days for a person not to be crazy about money. Moreover, he appreciated this behavior, even if he could hardly believe it. She had always been a good friend to him. But even good friends were greedy sometimes. "Okay," he muttered in a questioning tone, sinking down onto a stack of boxes that served as a chair. If Jeongguk knew about this, Yeonjun could only hide from him. After all, he was aware of how the latter reacted to everything Lisa did. "Does JK know that you are passing on his money? Or rather, that you're going to give it back to me?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, sat up in bed again and crossed her long legs.

"After all this time, you still trust me so little?" she pouted, eyeing the boy's face. She could understand Yeonjun being skepticsl, for his life had truly never been easy. Still, at least at a certain point he could have admitted to himself that she was a good friend to him. Lisa kept a lot of things secret from Taehyung and Jeongguk. "Do you think I'll tell him something like that? Or should I also let him know right away that we don't actually have anything going on because you like boys?"

Yeonjun swallowed and lowered his head. Then he shook it and kneaded his fingers. That was true, she had really helped him a lot, lied to the guys for what felt like an eternity that their nights together had really happened.

Yet all they did all night was talk.

"That's right, sorry," he finally said, nodding. "Thank you."