¢нαρтєя 9.ՁΙ

When the next morning came, Yeonjun had actually resolved to call Taehyung

When the next morning came, Yeonjun had actually resolved to call Taehyung. Even though it took a little effort, because he was still incredibly angry with him for revealing Beomgyu's address. Especially when he watched the latter standing in front of the bookshelf looking for a book.

It had been really nice to wake up next to him, so Yeonjun still felt the slight sinking feeling in his stomach as he looked at his smartphone.

He sighed heavily and finally dialed his buddy's number.

If you could still call him a buddy.

For the waiting noise alone made Yeonjun nervous, and when he perceived the clacking, Taehyung's heavy breathing was heard shortly after. It seemed like he was doing a marathon or running away from someone.

He might have been in trouble, he wondered.

"Yeonjun?" the deep voice then came through the cell phone and made the person addressed hold his breath. He had already experienced so much with this young man, and yet he seemed so foreign to him.

He seemed like an authority figure to Yeonjun.

Someone he had to have respect for.

"V," Yeonjun said immediately, also getting Beomgyu to step away from the bookshelf and turn to face him. "Where are you right now?"

"On the road. Why?"

"Lisa has been kidnapped," Yeonjun said immediately, holding the cell phone in front of him and pressing the speaker so Beomgyu could listen too. "She can't be found. They took her, I'm sure it was those guys we messed with." And at that, his heart was beating so furiously again. Just thinking about how she must be feeling right now, or what she was feeling.

She must have been extremely scared.

And he had to pull himself together not to yell at the older man, because in his opinion it was still his fault that they were in this situation.

Besides, Lisa was the least to blame, next to Beomgyu.

"Fuck!" groaned Taehyung, cursing, and something rumbled in the background. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That shouldn't have happened! They couldn't have known she was there!"

"Do you think they saw her? Or found anything in our apartments that points to Lisa?" asked Yeonjun, becoming even more tense with the commotion. "Do you think they'll hurt her?"

"They shot JK, what do you think?"

Sharply, Yeonjun drew in the air, then exhaled it slowly, as if trying to blow the brewing anger back out of him. He stared at the display, trying to calm himself, but he was getting warmer. His heart was pounding so hard in his chest it hurt, and he squeezed his eyes shut indignantly. "Damn it V, you better tell me what we're supposed to do!"

A snort was heard on the other line as he replied, "How should I know? I didn't even know they had Lisa. And you haven't contacted me yet either."

"Then why are they picking on those who aren't to blame!!!" yelled Yeonjun into the cell phone, holding it so tightly that his arm hurt and he hissed in annoyance. He knew he could rage again. But he didn't want something like what happened to Beomgyu's table, which was in a trash can in the corner of the room, to happen again. "Why are we all getting dragged into this shit!"