¢нαρтєя ΙՁ.Ձб

It had taken a while for Beomgyu to calm down and in all that time he had not let go of Yeonjun

It had taken a while for Beomgyu to calm down and in all that time he had not let go of Yeonjun. Had let himself be soothed again by his tender and intimate kisses. Beomgyu would love to claim that everything would be fine, but the very idea of bringing up the subject again made him fear that Yeonjun would insist again.

"We-we should get going."

And Yeonjun hated that he was taking him to this meeting anyway. He would have also preferred to continue sitting here holding Beomgyu, but the thought of knowing Lisa was safe again also crept through his mind.

So he sighed heavily, brushed another strand of black hair from Beomgyu's face, and kissed the latter's cheek affectionately and tenderly. "All right."

He rose from the sofa with a groan and went to the small area by the entrance to squeeze his arms into a thin jacket, then stopped at the doorframe to the living room as he pulled it shut all the way up.

Putting Beomgyu in danger was the last thing he wanted.

But the younger man simply would not back down.

He had such a bad feeling about it, as if a hail of bullets would await him again.

Nevertheless, the two of them set off for the park. And it was good to some extent that Beomgyu had come along, because Yeonjun couldn't possibly have carried the bag of money all the way by himself.

Instead, they walked close together, Yeonjun's head constantly darting left and right to see if anyone was here yet. But it was already dark and no one was in this park anymore. It was as if it had been emptied, although in the afternoon there were always young people and parents hanging around with their children. Nobody knew that such crooked business was done here at night. It was cold and swirled the hair of the two boys who were simply trying to get this meeting over with. Both were tense and the slight paranoia wouldn't let go of Yeonjun. His steps became more cautious the closer they got to the center of the large park and he held onto Beomgyu's sleeve just as tightly.

"Do you see anyone?"

Beomgyu nodded slightly and extended his arm to point to a group of five people standing under the tall trees.

As they approached, the two young men recognized their friend Lisa standing next to an unfamiliar man. In the middle of the group stood Taehyung, flanked by two other men.

One of them was the one who had shot Jeongguk.

Above all, Yeonjun's gaze slid to Lisa's face and he immediately recognized the relief in her eyes. Her eyebrows also drew together and she would have loved to run towards the two of them immediately, but she knew that the men would not allow that.

The fact that Taehyung was standing there between them as well made the thoughts in Yeonjun's head go crazy.

Had they caught and held him as well?