¢нαρтєя б.ΙЧ

⊰ I didn't know how to deal with the situation

I didn't know how to deal with the situation. To me, it felt like you had seen me naked.

The mood had been somewhat depressed since the realization that it had actually been Yeonjun. Lisa had also left after a while because she had thought they could probably work it out better when they were among themselves. Besides, she didn't want to make statements like, "I told them not to break in."

She had merely helped her buddy put on his shirt and then left.

So now the boys sat rather silently at the small table by the sofa and all that could be heard was the jingling of chopsticks and chewing.

Yeonjun would have liked to say something, but after apologizing five times already, he didn't know what to say. And the fact that Beomgyu hated his own works so much especially annoyed him. But now he wouldn't have the chance to listen to them either, because he also didn't want to do something that would make the boy feel bad. That's why he just poked at his noodles, had a dissatisfied look on his face, and when he looked to the long-haired man, his stomach grumbled even more. Because this seemed completely withdrawn into itself. Only after a while Beomgyu gave a sigh.

"Why...," Beomgyu began quietly, barely audible, "why did you like the stories?"

I couldn't get rid of your statement about my stories, banish them from my mind. Even less could I understand that this was coming from a heterosexual man. So why did you like my stories?

Yeonjun paused in his movement and lowered the chopsticks back into the bowl extremely slowly, as his arm still hurt too much to move it any faster. For a few seconds, he stared at the soy sauce in front of him and chewed on his lip. Then he clicked his tongue. "I liked the attraction between the two of them. I could relate why you'd want something like that." He took one deep breath, then poured himself some more sauce in the bowl. "Besides, you write really well."

"Really?" questioned Beomgyu again, this time more surprised and with more force in his voice. But what surprised him even more was that he had so much acceptance about it. "Didn't it bother you that it was about men?"

Yeonjun looked up into the young ghostwriter's puzzled face and he had to stifle the slight smirk. After all, he had kept his sexuality a secret from Taehyung and Jeongguk for years because he didn't want to hear their opinions about it.

Both were completely straight and so he could only imagine what they would have said.

Therefore, only Lisa knew about it and always helped him to keep it a secret. They had never had anything with each other and had only faked their nights together to lie to their friends.

"It didn't bother me," Yeonjun finally said. "I...," he hesitated for a moment, but since Lisa had made it clear to him again earlier that Beomgyu was indeed into men as well, it shouldn't be that hard to confess it to him, "like men."