¢нαρтєя Ч.θ9

⊰ I didn't expect to see you again so soon

I didn't expect to see you again so soon. And I also didn't know if I liked the state in which I could see you again.

Together, they put Yeonjun onto the bed and stuffed all the pillows -Beomgyu had many of them- against the injured man's back so that he would only have to sink into them. "Take care of him!" Beomgyu said, although this order was rather superfluous. But it was easier and faster if he himself scurried through his own four walls and gathered everything he needed.

Among them were some towels, water, bandages, scissors and painkillers.

When he returned to the patient in his bedroom, the first thing Beomgyu did was to pick up the scissors and cut the fabric of the shirt. "You guys are out of your minds. You should have a doctor take a look at that!"

Yeonjun just shook his head, even though he kept his eyes closed in pain. "I can't do that," he hissed as he felt the cool iron on his skin. "They'd help me, but then they'd take me to the police."

"You should have thought of that before you got into such shit!" scolded Beomgyu with a furrowed brow, and as soon as he had freed the shoulder from the cloth, he dipped one of the towels into the lukewarm water and wiped off the blood. "I'm not a doctor after all! I don't know what to do!" he squeaked in exasperation because it didn't seem like the wound was going to stop bleeding in the future.

"It's not his fault," Lisa immediately defended him, "Taehyung got us into this situation, even though I don't know how." She sighed heavily, kneeling next to the bed by Yeonjun's head and watching Beomgyu try to wipe off the blood. "But you can do something, right? Anything?"

Beomgyu snorted indignantly.

Did she think he was Jesus?

"Sure, until you two get married, everything will be fine," he grumbled and dipped the blood-soaked towel back into the bowl. Again and again he tried to roughly remove the red liquid, but he knew from his own experience that the wound definitely needed to be cleaned. What Beomgyu didn't know was whether the bullet was still in there. Whether it had to be taken out or if any damage remained for Dae's brother.

My sarcasm was perhaps not the perfect choice, but it came out of my mouth so naturally, and I didn't even know why I was so miffed.

"It would be good if we didn't have to get married for this," Yeonjun whispered, pressing his full lips together again and again as he felt the throbbing pain. But it did feel good to feel the water and at least have the thought that he was being helped. And Lisa agreed with his statement.

She even shook her head. "Because that would never happen."

"Then at least bring me fresh water," Beomgyu grumbled in concentration, tossing the bloody towel to the floor and grabbing a new one to press against the wound. "Can you turn to the other side?" he asked Yeonjun, sliding his free hand down Yeonjun's back so he could help him in an emergency.