¢нαρтєя 9.Ձθ

Still somewhat taken by the kiss, Yeonjun lay on the bed

Still somewhat taken by the kiss, Yeonjun lay on the bed. He supported his head on one hand, looked through the open double door and actually waited until Beomgyu came to him in bed. Until the latter would snuggle up to him, even if it seemed a bit unusual. And he found himself just assuming that Beomgyu would.

Or rather wanted Beomgyu to do that?

Had Yeonjun really cracked that armored shell?

He could still feel the sensation of Beomgyu's lips on his, and wondered what the boy was up to for so long, and why he was scurrying around the apartment.

After all, they had to figure out something to find out where Lisa was.

But Beomgyu was still a little overwhelmed with the situation, had assumed that he had gone too far and not with Yeonjun returning that kiss right away. He had gone after him and kissed him. Beomgyu still couldn't believe it and at the same time didn't know what it meant.

Had Yeonjun only kissed him because he had started it?

Had it been a kiss out of gratitude?

I didn't know if I could survive this kind of kissing, because I definitely wanted more.

He really wasn't sure, so he had used the time to talk to his parents on the phone and explained a bit of the situation to them. At least as far as Sol and Dae were concerned.

"My parents have agreed to take your siblings for a time," Beomgyu finally informed his patient, stopping by the double doors but not looking directly at the handsome Korean.

Immediately, the latter straightened up into a cross-legged position. "Really, this is really..." he could hardly believe that he had the opportunity to give his siblings a new home. At least for temporarily. "Thank you."

He was so grateful.

He would have loved to kiss him again, but from the way Beomgyu was standing there, he seemed a little unsure.

"I-... As soon as I get the money, I'll give it to your parents!"

He didn't know how else to thank them. He didn't even know these people and they wanted to help his family.

Immediately shaking his head, Beomgyu also finally managed to look at Yeonjun again. He had to put his confused feelings aside, because the older definitely had other problems than the crushes of a 21-year-old single man with glass bones and the fanciful lifestyle from his books. "Just forget about the money, okay?" he said, stepping toward the bed. "Stop worrying about how you're going to pay me back. There's no need."

Biting his lip, Yeonjun lowered his head. "Sorry. I know I say this too often-..." he muttered, "it's just kind of been drummed into me over the years that this is the best way to say thank you."