¢нαρтєя Ձ.θЧ

Yeonjun had finally accompanied his sister home

Yeonjun had finally accompanied his sister home. Which had been a good thing, because the young girl could hardly stand on her feet. What awaited him in his parents' house, however, was an even greater disaster than the condition of his half-sister. Several empty bottles were scattered in the completely dark apartment, the TV in the living room rustled and showed only a white screen, was also the only source of light on the lady of the house.

The mother of three children, who lay drunk as a skunk on the small couch on her stomach.

Her left arm hung down, touching the floor with the back of her hand. The low tone of a snore could be heard and a dark stain from saliva was already forming in the fabric under her head.

"She's been lying there like that since I left," Sol snorted, kicking her high heels off her feet and holding onto the counter of the kitchenette.

"Mum!" the eldest son Yeonjun hissed immediately, but the addressed did not move an inch. So he trudged past the bottles further into the kitchen and reached for a vase to fill with water in the sink. There, too, he found two more wine bottles that had definitely been sitting there emptied for some time. "Always the same shit!" he cursed softly to himself, glaring at his sister as the water rushed wildly. "Where's Dae?"

Sol shrugged and replied, "Probably in his room?"

It sounded more like a question, as the girl hadn't laid eyes on the 17-year-old Dae since she left the house.

Yeonjun's exasperated grumble was loud and when the vase was filled, he edged around the couch and looked at his sleeping mother. "Mum!" he exclaimed loudly, but because she didn't even respond to his shouting, he simply poured the water over her head.

Startled, the woman gasped for air, was suddenly wide awake and on all fours. Like a shocked animal, she looked around until she finally recognized her son and let a snort come from her lips as if she were a horse. With a groan, she dropped down on the couch. "Well, well, the lost son has come home," she mumbled.

"We are all lost," Sol muttered, dropping exhaustedly into the chair while her older brother still held the vase in his hand.

"You'd better be happy that I'm coming around at all," he cursed. "When did you start drinking again?"

The mother grumbled in displeasure at being snatched from her dreamland, but at Yeonjun's question, the woman twice her son's age quirked a brow and frowned. "I don't drink," she babbled, though you could not only see it but smell it as well.

At the same moment, the Chois' youngest child came out of his room.

In his hand was a beer.

And you could see right away that he must have spent the whole evening drinking, because the way he looked seemed drunk.

And Yeonjun's alarm bells rang.

His sister, who was flirting with older men; his mother, who was drinking again; and his little brother, who looked as if he had had nothing but beer for days.