¢нαρтєя Ч.Ιθ

It had taken Lisa almost an hour to calm down again

It had taken Lisa almost an hour to calm down again. After that, she had tried to talk to Yeonjun, but the words had been rather meager. At some point, she had decided to get new bandages for Yeonjun. Accordingly, Beomgyu was sure that she would come again and take care of the patient. He himself had made himself comfortable in front of his laptop and tried to write. But since the visit made him nervous, Beomgyu quickly gave up and stared at the keyboard. Yeonjun, meanwhile, was leaning against the cushions on the wall and had been watching Beomgyu. He had been listening to all the tapes that had been in the gym bag for the past few days, even though he hadn't quite finished them yet. Automatically, he looked around for more, but it was so tidy that they might have been in a drawer.

Or maybe Beomgyu had stopped doing that, too?

Only briefly he had heard the typing on the keyboard, exactly what he could hear every day.

And Beomgyu typed again, but this time he picked up the documents of his customers for whom he had to write the books. With that, the quiet keyboard sounds were more fluid. Smoothly, as if he had absolutely no problems with it. He stared intently at the screen.

And it was unusual that he didn't speak while doing so. After all, he had always spoken his thoughts when he wrote, and the longer Yeonjun listened to the typing, the more he wished for the cassette player. After all, it would have made him really want to fall asleep.

"What are you writing?" Yeonjun finally asked into the silence.

Beomgyu looked up and glanced through the double doors that gave Yeonjun a good view of his desk and part of the living room. "I'm writing a book."

Immediately wondering if his guest was possibly bored, he lowered his gaze back to the laptop before looking at Yeonjun again.

"Do you need anything?" so Beomgyu added.

"What's it about?" asked Yeonjun, shaking his head at Beomgyu's question. However, he was curious if it was the same thing that he already knew.

Surprised, the 21-year-old with longer hair raised his eyebrows without breaking eye contact. "Oh. It's about a detective who is no longer on duty because of drinking problems, but has to pick up a case due to certain circumstances," he told him. "Not really a new concept, but my client had a good and refreshing idea at the end of the story, so I'm writing it for him."

And it didn't sound at all like the one Yeonjun knew, either.

"So you take over other authors' work?" he asked, puzzled, because he had been of the opinion that each author would probably write their own book. And not have others write for them. But it made perfect sense, after all, sometimes they had to deliver a new book quickly.

"Exactly. I'm a ghostwriter. I write books for others," Beomgyu explained his profession, pushing back the squeaky chair he was sitting in and getting up to join Yeonjun in the bedroom.