¢нαρтєя Ƽ.ΙՁ

It had already become evening and Yeonjun's boredom grew more and more

It had already become evening and Yeonjun's boredom grew more and more. Therefore, he had been wandering around the apartment for a few minutes when Beomgyu took a shower in the bathroom. He looked around a bit and delved a little, though perhaps too much, into Beomgyu's personal life. He had left the modern bedroom, which had double doors and was generally the brightest room in the apartment, and finally wandered through the living area. The windows were covered with white curtains, and the desk on which the laptop was placed was right in front of it, giving a view of a small park and into the small alley.

There were piles of papers on the desk, but everything looked very orderly and clean.

The walls were also snow-white and shelves with healthy hanging plants hung on some parts of the wall. The wooden floor creaked a little as Yeonjun walked barefoot across it, and as he stood on a rug in the middle of the living room, he could see the large, magnificent bookshelf. It was full of colorful books with different thicknesses and sizes. And some perfume bottles were also there for adornment.

The small, dark couch was really just for sitting on, and on the accompanying little glass table was a pot of tea.

On the floor, near the entrance was just a stack of books, otherwise there was really nothing on the floor. Everything that touched the floor were massive pieces of furniture. This probably indicated that Beomgyu might be afraid of tripping over something and breaking his bones.

Yeonjun stopped by the bookshelf and found the device Beomgyu had used to record his tapes. He immediately looked for others, but only found some with the inscription of some audio games like Hobbit or Harry Potter.

So he sighed.

Because he would have liked to find other cassettes.

But how would he have explained to Beomgyu why he wanted them?

The kitchen was cozy and just big enough. There were several bowls of fruit on the counter, including the oranges he used for juicing, and the machine right next to it. The kitchenette had several compartments and drawers and the refrigerator was inviting to open. After all, Yeonjun was hungry and the grumbling in his stomach was not helping, so he unceremoniously grabbed the handle and opened the refrigerator. It, too, was in order and looked quite healthy. Lots of vegetables and various cheeses. Milk and jams. A bit of joghurt and today's lunch. But before he could take anything out, he heard no more shower sounds.

The apartment was quiet and he paused in his movement.

"Yeonjun?" rang out Beomgyu's deep and quiet voice, but one could clearly hear which room of the apartment he was in. Shortly after, he appeared in the doorway of the kitchen, dressed in dark gray sweatpants and a loose white shirt with black print. When his eyes fell on the brown-haired man and how he was standing in front of the refrigerator, he immediately rushed toward him. His wet, longer hair stuck to his forehead and cheeks, completely framing his face. "Wait, let me help you. What do you want? Something to drink? Food?"